[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.slashfilm.com/adam-warlo ck-guardians-of-the-gala

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wop3.png (1MB, 795x871px) Image search: [Google]
wop3.png
1MB, 795x871px
http://www.slashfilm.com/adam-warlock-guardians-of-the-galaxy/
what do you think /co/?
>>
>So I decided to save him for later

YEEEESSSSSSSSS
>>
GotG 3 = Magus Saga confirmed?
>>
>>91703788
>>91703788
I wonder if GotG2 has any hints to him considering he and Ayesha are so connected in the comics. Also interesting that the sequels have villains/characters connected to villains from the previous movie joining the team.
>>
>>91703788
Still pulling for him to be Vision desu.
It's too perfect. Plus it's the only good excuse for why he's not in vol 2.

>“He’s not. He’s not in Infinity War. But he will be a part of the future Marvel cosmic universe and a pretty important part of that.”

Gunn's lied to me before. About Adam, no less. Besides it could be wordplay; he "not in IW" because he hasn't changed his name yet.
>>
>“He’s not. He’s not in Infinity War. But he will be a part of the future Marvel cosmic universe and a pretty important part of that.”
Everybody go home.
>>
>another good character ruined by that hack Gunn
>>
These aren't even comic book movies anymore.
>>
>>91703788
Why wouldn't they put him in Infinity War? He was like a major part of that?
>>
I never understood Adam.
>>
>>91705017

>Why wouldn't they put him in Infinity War? He was like a major part of that?

Because making the main character of your grand finale some random fuck and his keikaku would be horrible writing, and if you AREN'T going to do that then there's no reason to keep him in the film.

There's no reason to keep him in unless you want comic accuracy over actual storytelling. Warlock and all of his backstory isn't going to suddenly fit in the third act of the Thanos narrative.
>>
>>91705017
You know what, NO. You don't even deserve a b8 image.
>>91705040
I've read literally everything and still don't desu.
Starlin springs the "HE'S SUCH A SCHEMER" reputation on you in the 90s despite... nothing to warrant it? Seriously the way character's go on about it you'd think he was Loki.
That and insane. I'm always told he's insane, never shown it. Or rather I am "shown" it, but in the form of trippy psychokinetic splash-pages. Not his actions.
And I STILL don't know what the fuck he IS! Despite Warlock Chronicles teasing a pre-Kirby origin! I read literally everything TO GET AN ANSWER STARLIN YOU BLUE-BALLING BELLEND!
Fun ride tho, don't regret it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.