[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SECRET EMPIRE #7 >Nick Spencer (W), Leinil Francis Yu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8848.jpg (203KB, 978x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8848.jpg
203KB, 978x1400px
>SECRET EMPIRE #7

>Nick Spencer (W), Leinil Francis Yu (A/VC), Mark Brooks (C), J. Scott Campbell (VC), Andrea Sorrentino (VC), Dan Mora (VC), John Tyler Christopher (VC)

>It was foretold by Ulysses, it's haunted Spider-Man's nightmares for months, and now the moment has arrived: It's time for Miles Morales to kill Captain America! Unless Natasha...

How much you wanna bet Natasha shoots Steve and everyone thinks Miles did it?
>>
>>91699478
I don't see why they keep calling Miles "Spider-Man" like Peter doesn't exist.
>>
>>91699554
Because when Bendis takes over ASM, he's going to have Peter killed off and have Miles become the one true Spider-Man.
>>
>>91699478
>implying they will kill Steve in issue 7 (of 9)
>>
>>91699633
No matters how many times you people repeat that lie it will never become true.
>>
>>91699744
That's the Twist!
>>
>>91699633
Or Peter becomes a perma-scientist like Pym.

But, widow probably figures out the Steve Rogers, hail hydra thing and shoots him, but everyone blames Spiderboy because he is the only black person around in a D.C. shooting.
>>
File: 1489605759474.png (145KB, 509x368px) Image search: [Google]
1489605759474.png
145KB, 509x368px
>>91699936
>it will never become true
I want to believe
>>
>Secret Empire ends with Natasha getting revenge for Bucky

poetry
>>
File: carolreigns.png (597KB, 964x539px) Image search: [Google]
carolreigns.png
597KB, 964x539px
If Spencer wanted a wildcard to foil Steve's plans, the perfect subject would be Songbird:
>first hero to stood against Cap even before the HYDRA deal was revealed
>one of the three people not loyal to Steve that know about Kobik's fate
>out of HYDRA's radar because she is "dead"
>in U.S.Avengers Cap cut Roberto when he was trying to tell something about "ex-villains playing triple agent for AIM"

But since Marvel only cares about the MCU and their diversity legacy heroes, the one defeating HYDRA Cap will be Miles, Kamala or Carol.
>>
>>91700328
>>91700502

If Marvel wanted to go full-blown Keikaku-reversal pottery, they'd have Sharon Carter take the shot.
>>
>>91699554
Because that's what Miles wants to be called and Peter is okay with it.

Because Bendis want people to think of Miles as 'Spider-Man' and not 'Black Spider-Man' (even though he wears a black costume). Bendis has hope that one day Miles will fully takeover the mantle.
>>
>>91699744
Did you read Civil War 2? In Steve's vision, he saw a world of Hydra as he lay dying in Miles's grip. He had already won. It didn't matter if he died because he already created a world of Hydra.

So it doesn't matter if Miles kills him, he knows that he will win in the end because it's his destiny.
>>
What event is going to be after Secret Empire?
>>
>>91700698
"No Events for 18 months" according to Marvel. There is a new tagline released recently called LEGACY. According to Rich, Marvel is planning a relauch called Make Mine Marvel.
>>
File: 1467289154676.jpg (49KB, 406x381px) Image search: [Google]
1467289154676.jpg
49KB, 406x381px
>>91700868
>"No Events for 18 months"

I'll believe it when I fucking see it.
>>
>>91700868
no events*

*except for several line crossovers like Spider-Verse and Standoff
>>
>>91700618
Yeah, but they won't kill main villain that early
>>
>>91700887
>five seconds after Secret Empire ends
>Marvel announces CIVIL WAR III: DAREDEVIL VS. HOWARD THE DUCK OVER ABORTION RIGHTS OR SOMETHING

>it's not an event, it's a cross-media experience or something

>also it will last two years

>new #1's for every title

>NOT AN EVENT!
>>
>>91701089

new #1s for every title every month
>>
>>91700935
>>91699744
>early
It's the seventh issue of nine issue. It's very late. Plus there are other stuff going on in space and on earth with Aliens and Mutants. Him dying wouldn't mean they still wouldn't have other threats in the later issues. Plus, Steve probably has some back up keikaku planned too.
>>
Sam wilson kills cap, Ulysses vision is like oh yeah it was that black guy
>>
>>91700868
>Make Mine Marvel
Ok, non-native speaker here. The fuck is that even supposed to mean? I'm quite lost.
>>
>>91701269
Ok, this is actually pretty funny.
>>
>>91701322
It's a old tagline from Marvel's heyday.
>>
>>91701423
I just don't get the structure of the phrase. Is Marvel a verb here?
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (18KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
18KB, 640x480px
>>91701322
"Make mine X" is antiquated slang from the mid-20th century. It originally came from people ordering drinks: "Make mine a double," for instance. But eventually, HIP KIDS ON THE TOWN began using it to indicate any sort of thing they liked. "Make mine jazz!" and so forth.

The term probably peaked in the 40's, so it was already a bit out of date when Stan Lee decided to use "Make Mine Marvel!" as the original slogan of Marvel Comics. But the alliteration made it catchy, so it stuck.
>>
>>91701457
Oh. I see.
>>
>>91699478
I wish Steve didn't die. He doesn't deserve to have his reputation ruined like this because Spencer and everyone at the comics division is butthurt over Trump.
>>
>>91699936
>implying
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.