[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long before a fake forced contoversy rears it head? http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How long before a fake forced contoversy rears it head?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxtxVXvlMW0
>>
/tv/'s been sperging out about this show for a while now. Calling it "BLACKED" and stuff. Is that what you mean?
>>
>>91698732
>teenage drama with powers
Pass.
>>
File: 1491901801246.jpg (28KB, 451x325px) Image search: [Google]
1491901801246.jpg
28KB, 451x325px
>>91698771
>/tv/
You just know the real rage comes down to the fact they know it'll do better than anything DC could put out
>>
>>91700586
>Freeform
I don't know about that.
>>
>>91700713
wishful thinking anon. Nothing's better than seeing /tv/'s contrarian panties in a bunch.
>>
>>91700586
Actually, the real rage comes down to the fact that a black man and a white woman are shown being intimate in any way.

Let's not delude ourselves.
>>
>>91701140
>>Actually, the real rage comes down to the fact that a black man and a white woman are shown being intimate in any way.
Can I just say that it's really fucking weird that only Ultimate CD got together?

How did this never happen in the main universe with all the weird shit they do them?
>>
>>91698732
Aren't they non romantic?
More like brother and sister
>>
>>91701191
I haven't actually read CD's books, so I'm judging by their apperances in other books, mainly Runaways. And my explanation for everything is:
They are just. so. fucking. stupid.
>>
BLACKED
>>
>>91701236
Yeah, but most live action adaptations are taking inspiration from the Ultimate Universe rather than 616
>>
>>91701236
>More like brother and sister

yeah, like in anime
>>
>>91700586
>You just know the real rage comes down to the fact they know it'll do better than anything DC could put out
wew
>>
>>91701409
I imagine how the magic heroin thing wouldn't be received too well today in America.
>>
>>91701443
They'll ignore that bit like they did all the twincest that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver got up to.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.