[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8f OjdPcHK8 Should there b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: msmarvel.jpg (74KB, 1242x1000px) Image search: [Google]
msmarvel.jpg
74KB, 1242x1000px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8fOjdPcHK8

Should there be more Muslim superheroes in comics and their adaptations?
>>
only if they're cute girls
>>
>>91697035
I dunno man, Explosion Man can only be done once, and Child Rapist Man doesn't sound very heroic.
>>
File: gottagopablo.jpg (304KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
gottagopablo.jpg
304KB, 600x399px
>>91697035
>>
>>91697075

I was born in Britain, I'm as British as anyone else
>>
Only if they publicly denounce the quran and the teachings of mohamed first
>>
>>91697087
I meant reddit.
>>
>>91697087
Get out, Anglo-Saxon invader!
England for the Celts!
>>
>>91697093
That would make them non-Muslims, then.
>>
>>91697058
I'm pretty sure if The Human Bomb of the freedom fighters was Muslim, someone would complain.
>>
>>91697035
>Movie Bob fans.
>>
>>91697093
So, go full Adrian Syaf?
>>
>>91697187
Hell why not make Nitro convert to Islam and create Civil War 3 by blowing up the WTC again. He just blew up a good chunk of New York in Secret Empire #0.
>>
>>91697206
Bob is literally /ourguy/ if you don't like him fuck off back to /tv/ with all the other RLM loving retards
>>
>>91697035
only if they're men and they act like actual muslims
>>
File: signal.jpg (193KB, 1250x750px) Image search: [Google]
signal.jpg
193KB, 1250x750px
>>91697035
There should be exactly as many as the free market decides. If that turns out to be zero, then that's just where the money is, and clearly not enough people consider that a problem.
It's funny how the radical diversity cult is using the exact same weak "I can't relate to fictional characters who are different from myself" argument they refuted a decade ago when the other side used it. Except now it's even more retarded, because Islam is not a race, it's a culture, and not all cultures deserve to be tolerated. Some cultures are evil.
>>
>>91697474
I can relate to white/white-culture heroes.
I still want more non-white/non-white culture heroes.

Weird perspective you have there.
>>
>>91697304
This
She might as well be some random white girl with brown skin
>>
>>91697542
>Non white Culture
How is the girl in OP any different from any random white girl?
Just admit you wanted whitewashed ""integrated"" Ethnics , no one will judge you
>>
>>91697304
you can be muslim with being an x-treme stereotype muslim
she does act like an actual muslim
get OVER yourself
>>
>>91697585
>you can be muslim with being an x-treme stereotype muslim
just like you can be a pro-choice catholic amirite
>she does act like an actual muslim
t. triggered lapsed muslim
>>
>>91697568
Ah, we're arguing different things. I'll see myself out.
>>
Why is Kamela so overrated?
>>
I think there should be more sexy slutty lesbian superheroes.
>>
If the fact that the character is Muslim isn't constantly being bashed over the head of reader, I'd say go for it. Otherwise it's just pandering and annoying.
>>
>>91697035
No, people should be shamed off that shitty religion
>>
>>91698432
"shitty religion" is redundant.
>>
>>91697542
Of course you can relate to non-white heroes, we all know that. It's SJWs who claim the poor oppressed non-white readers need to see more fictional characters of their own color, which is bullshit.
Have you seen the butthurt about whitewashing in the american Ghost in the Shell movie? There was a viral video about it showing a little asian girl in a comic book shop, frustrated by the rarity of asian superheroes, until she spots a GITS comic and she's like "finally a comic for me!!"
https://youtu.be/JqZ2N1qfCAA
It's insane that they keep grouping people by race like it's the most important part of a person and expect such an attitude to make society less racist.
>>
>>91697035
If they're written well and aren't there to say "LOOK AT US BEING PROGRESSIVE." Kamala's a great example. She's a dorky kind hearted young girl who is also a Muslim. Her religious beliefs and cultural identity add to her character no doubt and are very important to who she is, but she would still have a good amount of characterization without them
>>
>>91698453

t. Justin Roiland
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.