[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Grifter actually worth reading or is he just typical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Grifter_and_the_Mask_02_c01.jpg (488KB, 979x1521px) Image search: [Google]
Grifter_and_the_Mask_02_c01.jpg
488KB, 979x1521px
Is Grifter actually worth reading or is he just typical 90s XTREME! garbage?
>>
>>91696555
>"I've heard of The Wild Storm, and now I want in on some street cred. But O don't actually want to read comics, that's for nerds."
Hey rec-fag, how about you just fuck off back to where you came from and stop feigning interest in obscure characters? You don't have to waste your time on stuff you're not going to actually read anyway, and we don't have to put up with your cancerous bullshit. Works out for everyone if you just fuck off. Now fuck off.
>>
>>91696624
>Grifter
>obscure

y'know how I can tell you just started reading comics?
>>
>>91696868
He's obscure enough that a casual like you only knows about him due to the recent Wildstorm revival.

Ask any rube on the street, they don't know who the fuck Grifter is. Hell, ask any rube on the street, they don't know what the fuck Wildstorm is.

So again, stop trying to pretend you give a shit about comics, and fucking go away.
>>
>>91696920
his comics literally sold MILLIONS in the 90s

but you think he's "obscure" because you only started reading comics because of movies and memes
>>
>>91697014
Are you actually implying people read half of the comics they bought in the 90s? One person buying twenty issues of Grifter issue 1 because it would "appreciate" in value doesn't equal actual notoriety or popularity.
>>
>>91697014
>>91697135
Please kids. We all know that neither of you have ever read a comicbook. Stop fighting.
>>
>>91697135
>backpedalling
>failing
>>
>>91697183
You're talking to the same person autistically raging in the WS thread, FYI.
>>
>>91697014
And? Just because a character had some sales back in the day doesn't mean shit for today. The public is fickle and has a short attention span.

Artemis was popular enough to get her own miniseries that brought her back from the dead, but when the new Outlaws book was announced, literally everyone except Wonder Woman fans collectively went "Who?".

How many times do I have to tell you to fuck off? If you do actually want yo read some Grifter material (highly doubtful) just go look up some of his appearances. /co/ is not your personal database.
>>
File: this is you.gif (4MB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
this is you.gif
4MB, 630x354px
>>91697247
>>
>>91696555
Hey OP, from what I've read, it's a little bit of column A a little bit of column B. I do suggest you do read up on it, and ignore retardo over here
>>
>>91697302
I don't get it
>>
>>91696555
He's been in some pretty good WildCATS comics (Casey's run in particular) and the Midnighter and Grifter mini is decent
>>
>>91700437
I liked Wildcats 3.0 the most when he used the robot chicks body because he was crippled.damn I can't remember her name. She was a punk chick and Overtkill hit on her once and she was all about it
>>
>>91700437
>the Midnighter and Grifter mini is decent

I'll check that one out.
>>
he's worth reading plus he makes SJWs go REEEEEEEEE
>>
90s>2010s
>>
>>91703809
unfortunately this is true
>>
>>91701053
Ladytron.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.