[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just started watching the new season of Samurai Jack season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: samurai jack s5.jpg (31KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
samurai jack s5.jpg
31KB, 650x365px
So I just started watching the new season of Samurai Jack season 5, and holy crap I'm impressed. Watched all the current released episodes in one run. Makes me remember what I used to really like about cartoons that current ones fail to deliver. It trumps Steven Universe for sure and isn't afraid to deliver on what fans actually like. And the visuals are really creative.
>>
>>91693795

>It trumps Steven Universe for sure

Okay, uh...what is the point of this? I mean, why does one show have to be "better" than the other?
>>
>>91693795
fuck off with this hipster bullshit

>muh show i saw like 5 eps of total when i was a kid returned omg its so serious and mature pure kino
>>
>>91693825
Stephen Universe has been on a steady decline since the middle of season 1. It is squandered potential, and OP just wanted to contrast a legit good show with whatever trash cartoon network pays a pittance for during the day
>>
>>91693825
get the fuck out of here ponyfag

he called your show out get over it
>>
File: lol dog.jpg (81KB, 546x794px) Image search: [Google]
lol dog.jpg
81KB, 546x794px
>>91693825
>>91693839
triggered as fuck!
>>
File: 1487450840729.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487450840729.gif
603KB, 320x240px
>>91693825
>I mean, why does one show have to be "better" than the other?

Becouse its bait anon, its meant to trigger people into commenting, in this case its Jackfags, SUfags and their respective haters

True or lie, its all bait.
>>
>>91693884
That's pretty random, but epic, good sir or madam (LOL as if there are madams on the internet)! I literally roflcopter'd.
>>
File: 332.jpg (36KB, 531x637px) Image search: [Google]
332.jpg
36KB, 531x637px
>>91693915
HaHa, RIGHT?

Lol, I just come here to mess with people usually lol. You seem cool though xD

Where are you from bro?
>>
File: 1492392918470.png (109KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1492392918470.png
109KB, 550x550px
>>91693839
It doesn't feel like it's forcing in anything mature. Heck, it feels the same as the previous seasons. Really it's just a reminder of what makes a good show.
>>
>>91693795
I didn't realise it was actually out until today, just watched all the current episodes of S5.

The new VA for Aku doesn't quite sound right, but everything else is pretty good. If I didn't know better I'd swear there had only been a short break between seasons because the tone and the art are totally on point.

I hope if they actually do bring back Megas XLR it gets treated this well.
>>
>>91694129
>Aku's voice
I actually agree with that. It doesn't sound the same. It sounds off. But the tone and visuals are just superb. I kind of miss the old opening though.
>>
>>91694155
>the old opening
Yeah it seems kind of weird to keep the old outro bit with the original theme but not have the opening. Watching the first episode I expected Jack's monologue to end then the theme would start.
>>
File: 1431973825020.gif (1MB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
1431973825020.gif
1MB, 500x433px
>>91694087
>Feels the same as previous seasons
I wouldn't say that. Previous seasons were light-hearted and generally comedic. Season 5 is mature and dark in tons of ways that the previous seasons never even tried to touch. Jack has a new companion who's been in every episode. That's more than scotsman so far, the most recurring character of the entire 4 previous seasons. Jack doesn't have his sword, there are no more portals to the past.

It's practically a completely different show.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.