/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /co/'s favorite Rick and Morty episode? Mine has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

What is /co/'s favorite Rick and Morty episode? Mine has to be either pic related or the new SZECHUAN sauce one. Also Tiny Rick was funny.
>>
File: Bruce Batman.jpg (193KB, 667x631px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Batman.jpg
193KB, 667x631px
Really low effort bait/shitposting
>Reddit and Morty
>Deep Nihilism atheist something or other
>Morty buuurp
>/co/ hivemind
Here's your (you)
>>
>>91685257

Gonna have to go for either the Car Battery episode or the Unity episode

>>91685501

>Stop liking I don't Like!

Go back to your anti-SU or anti-SJ tantrum threads
>>
meeseeks
>>
File: Wojack Batman.jpg (179KB, 667x631px) Image search: [Google]
Wojack Batman.jpg
179KB, 667x631px
>>91685696
You retard I was making fun of people who say those things on any post related to R&M
>>
I maintain that rick potion #9 is the only good R&M episode.
>>
>>91685754
No need to damage control, you're anonymous.
>>
The one where Rick is a jerk and people pretend they're not going to put up with his bullshit, but in the end they do because they want to stay on good terms with the man who can do anything.
>>
File: HN3UBW0xI2XTO.gif (418KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
HN3UBW0xI2XTO.gif
418KB, 500x280px
>>91685257
The season finale
because it was finally over
>>
>>91685257

I quite liked Anatomy Park; then again, I quite like laughing at cringe videos and that entire episode just shattered Jerry's worldview.
>>
File: Noah Batman.jpg (204KB, 667x631px) Image search: [Google]
Noah Batman.jpg
204KB, 667x631px
>>91685794
It's easy to forget.
>>
>>91685794
Which is why I don't need to worry about how counterproductive damage control is and thus I can do damage control all I want and you can't stop me.

And also I can pretend to be other people in the middle of a conversation between them and someone else.
>>
BURRRPPPP

MORTY

MORTY

MCDONALDS MORTY THAT'S THE JOKE MORTY BURRRP
>>
File: Frog Batman.jpg (183KB, 667x631px) Image search: [Google]
Frog Batman.jpg
183KB, 667x631px
>>91685832
You forgot to use a Bat-shop with it
>>91685861
Took you long enough to show up
>>
>>91685861
SZECHUAN
>>
File: 1485538875232.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1485538875232.png
20KB, 560x407px
>>91685257
I dont get it, I dont fucking get it, was the joke that the sauce never existed? Because I dont think it existed, or was the joke that rick cared more for the sauce than his own family?
>>
>>91686286

The joke was that Rick is random. Randomness plays a large role in the humor of Rick and morty

>All the Improv episodes
>any of rick's burping/ranting on nonsense
>get swhifty
>>
>>91686364
I forgot about that, I always hate this, the show swit ched between comedy and serious business, why dont they just make some quick jokes in the normal episodes, and focus a lot on jokes and shit in the comedy ones like the improv ones, at leqst you dont have to show a story in those
>>
Tinny Rick is probably the episode I like the least, second would probably be the dream episode
>>
>>91685501

For all the folks that complain about reddit, you really have no idea how same tier of shit you are as reddit.
>>
I like Lawnmower Dog, the first Interdimensional Cable, and The Ricks Must Be Crazy.

>>91686286
Justin Roiland has a popular TV show and misses a discontinued McNugget sauce so he made the main character obsess over it for an episode to drum up demand among the show's fans. The in-series joke is that the main character obsesses over it between much more significant plot developments and claims his main character motivation is something as petty as a Disney tie-in McNugget sauce.

Most of the "random" humor in the show is tongue-in-cheek, which is kind of annoying but significantly less annoying than fans who either parrot it and claim it's hilarious when it's just something stupid or people who assume the writers assume those are actually good jokes and critique it on those terms.
>>
I liked the one of the memory parasites, those were pretty good.

The ones that I hated and I just had to turn off were the improv episodes.
>let's just ramble about stupid shit for 20 minutes!
What were they thinking?
>>
The one with the parasites that look like family friends is the best episode
>>
>>91685257
Pilot episode, Schrodinger's cat episode, memory parasite episode and improv episode are probably the best ones. Anatomy park ain't half bad either
>>
>>91685257
Auto Erotic Assimilation
>>
>>91688062
>alien sarah palin
>>
>>91685257
Meeseeks and destroy, probably. Tiny planet was also good.
>>
>>91685257
X GON' GIVE I TO YA
HE GON' GIVE IT TO YA

Really turned that episode around and actually made it funny. That song is always used in stupid scenarios (see: Deadpool) and it's always funny.
>>
The first Interdimensional Cable fucking killed me. The Two Brothers skit is the absolute best.

>>91688062
>Go son, go! Go son, go! Go son, go!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.