[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the last comic you read /co/? Was it any good do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: pymispym.jpg (28KB, 236x363px) Image search: [Google]
pymispym.jpg
28KB, 236x363px
Whats the last comic you read /co/?
Was it any good do you recommend it?
>>
i don't like comics
>>
New 52 Deathstroke #2
It OK.
>>
>>91681788

Original 60s spiderman. Only if you haven't read it and you like spidey.
>>
>>91681788
I don't make recommendations, because I prefer people do their own research and form their own opinions.

If you have a genuine interest in comics, then you'll probably just look up some relevant titles on your own.
>>
Last print comic I read was Snotgirl. It's okay. If you're interested in image stuff I recommend it.
Last webcomic I read was Unsounded which I would recommend to basically anyone.
>>
I just finished reading the new Old Man Logan.

I read the original miniseries last month before I went to see Logan, never been a huge Wolverine fan but I figured I'd read that first since I'd heard Logan was drawing on it somewhat.

The original was fine, but I checked out the new ongoing I've actually really enjoyed a lot, and I stopped reading any current big two ongoings about a year ago.

Love the artwork by that Filipe guy.

Not sure what the /co/nsensus is, I know X-Men have generally been in the toilet for a long time now. I tuned out during Battle of the Atom.
>>
>>91681788
Ms Marvel

Sure I would but the last issue was the end of an arc so I wouldn't start there

It's cute, read it if you aren't overly sensitive about anything that could even vaguely be construed as 'sjw'.
>>
>Boku no Hero Acadamia

If you like Shonenshit, sure.
>>
>>91681788
Earth X
it was different.
>>
>>91681788
Green Lanterns that came out today
bretty gud
>>
>>91681788
nu Venom where Eddie is back as Venom and no, this has gotta be one of the worst Venom stories ever written so far.
>>
My Favorite Thing is Monsters volume 1, it's pretty damn stunning actually, Ferris does some great visual storytelling and goes all in with the whole "notebook" style of it. The murder mystery and cast is also really captivating. Easily the best comic I've read this year.
>>
Secret Empire #0
I love Hydra Cap, so yes.
>>
>>91682451
It's fuckin bad, man. Brock grew as a character to have symbiotes and now they are pulling this shit, it's like no one at marvel actually reads comics....

fuck, man.
>>
>>91682580
>it's like no one at marvel actually reads comics
i'm thinking that's a prerequisite to be hired there.
>>
>>91681788
Royals #2, it's shit and Ewing was a fluke.
>>
>>91681788
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin vol. 5: Char & Sayla
Never got into any of the Gundam shows or anything but The Origin was well recommended as a solid war comic and it lived up to that. This volume in particular is really great since you get a ton of insight into some of the more interesting side characters and how things were before the war.
>>
Uncanny X-Men 156
It's great, but /co/ seems to hate older comics, so good luck.
>>
Was reading 29th issue of Nailbiter at dinner earlier.
It's okay, the story is trying to rush and wrap up everything so it's not as good as the comic usually is.

But yeah if ya like slasher horror you'll find the series pretty alright so give it a read.
>>
Guardians 3000.

It's a shame Abnett won't be writing the GotG ongoing. His synergized Guardians were pretty good.
>>
>>91683807
Thanks Anon, I missed this. I am going to read it on unlimited.
>>
>>91681907
good thing no one gives a fuck what you prefer
>>
File: 1456348480807.jpg (119KB, 1036x521px) Image search: [Google]
1456348480807.jpg
119KB, 1036x521px
>Tomboy
Yeah sure. Hope you don't mind waiting long periods between issues.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.