[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who hopes DC movies continue to flop critically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Am I the only one who hopes DC movies continue to flop critically and with fans?
I mean if the DC movies get popular think about much it will fuck over the comics. Suddenly movie exects will be the ones making the major design and story decisions of the universe. Think about it, that's the entire reason we got New52 and Barry returning for example so it would make it easier to have movie parity.
If you want proof just see how the movies have effected Marvel comics.
>>
>>91675248
You're saying we can have good comic book movies or good comics but not both?
>>
You don't understand, the DCEU isn't going to affect the comics, it's currently being affected by the comics. You best believe Johns is trying to get JL to essentially be the DCEU Rebirth.
>>
>>91675453
>You best believe Johns is trying to get JL to essentially be the DCEU Rebirth.

Johns is shit
>>
>>91675453
>It's not going to effect the comics
Barry came back specifically so it would be easier to market in movies and TV shows.
New 52 started as a fresh start to make a cinematic universe one
Cyborg joined the league to make a more "diverse" league to market the movies with
Iron man was changed to look more like his movie actor
Civil War 2 was started to cash in on the movie coming out
>>
>>91675248

The relationship between WB and DC is different from the one between Disney and Marvel.

When the Nolan trilogy was going on, the only thing that happened on the comic side was that Azz Joker mini and Bane got that coat for a bit. As of now, there's Harley with her movie hair dye and there was the SS vs JL mini. That's about it.

If anything the movies have given properties a chance to do better like Suicide Squad.
>>
>>91675519
A bit late for that
>>
>>91675578
Harley got completely ruined thanks to the games and movies that had her in it.
>>
>>91675578
>The relationship between WB and DC is different from the one between Disney and Marvel.

Dude, the comic division and the movie division are completely different and there is no mandate to make one look like the other. The guys in charge of the Marvel comics that are retarded.
>>
File: 1370500611407.gif (1MB, 280x210px)
1370500611407.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>91675519
>I love the movies
>>
File: Wally betrayed.png (78KB, 1629x414px)
Wally betrayed.png
78KB, 1629x414px
>>91675453
>it isn't going to effect
It already has.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.