[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the 40k fanbase makes better animated content than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Why does the 40k fanbase makes better animated content than GW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkj8KmxYpkQ
>>
>>91674205
>That Space Marine intro.
Ouch, still Xenos heresy.
>>
Cuz GW would never ever EVER allow a Vindicare to spare a Xeno, no matter what the plot demanded.
>>
>>91674205
Eh, the clipping in the combat scene is distracting as fuck, the models are really hurting the close-ups and I feel like her movements are really not giving me that grace Eldar are supposed to have. Nor is the spear communicating the witch blade part. I think even DoW1 had some aura effect.
It's still cute and all, but why would you hold the cam right on that unconvincing hair?
>>
>>91674811
Why would he? He's an assassin that specializes in super-long range assassination. His one job, nay, one purpose in life is getting to his destination, killing his target, and going home. If you need to spare a xenos for the sake of your story, then perhaps using a character other than a member of the Officio Assassinorum.

>>91674205
>33-41 days to arrive.
So it's clearly not urgent then.
>>
>>91674811
There are Lofns of things GW would never allow.
The is no cute, no squee among the stars. Only grimdarkness and closets to put Narnia to shame.
>>
>>91674811
Even if it's a Ciaphas Cain novel?
>>
>>91674902
Makes more sense than any of their other psychos, though.
>>
>>91674961
Only if it involves a cunning plan that uses turnips.
>>
>>91674984
I would argue the one that makes the most sense, if you had to use an assassin, is the Callidus, since they get close enough to their targets to get to know them. It's a lot more believable then a Vendicare going: "Oh shit, it's a woman I'm seeing through my scope. My hard-on has instantly negated all my years of conditioning and hatred for the xenos."
>>
>>91675065
Just admit you want that yuri.
>>
>>91674827
>Baby-steps.
The guy that did this could have something going for him with more practice and better tools
>>
>>91675303
Sure. Just pointing to the biggest issues I see.
It's all down to putting a bit more effort into it, really.
And by a bit I mean hundreds of hours of modelling, rendering...
>>
>LCB got referenced in several times by Fantasy Flight Games.
>Some anon is writing a continuation.
>Now there's an animated short.

Now all we need is for it to be declared canon in DoW3.
>>
>>91675465
But Taldeer is the wraithknight also what do you mean by a continuation
>>
>>91675515
The original fic was left unfinished.

Some writefag is trying to write a conclusion.
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Story:Love_Can_Bloom#Chapter_Eleven:_A_new_writefag_appears.21
>>
>>91675618
Awesome
>>
Talking about ongoing cute.
Where is the Ms Marvel issue?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.