[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright lads you know how this works. >Pick a /co/ villain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: villians mosiac.jpg (121KB, 612x916px) Image search: [Google]
villians mosiac.jpg
121KB, 612x916px
Alright lads you know how this works.
>Pick a /co/ villain
>They are going to protect you
>the rest are going to fuck you up
How fucked are you?
>>
Is there any option outside of Bill or Aku?
>>
Either Bill or Thrawn.
I wonder if ysalamiri counter magic.....
>>
Wheres dr doom
>>
>>91674081
Aku is based so I so pick him.
>>
Bill is trapped in Gravity Falls so he is worthless
>>
>>91674081
Thrawn
>Oh shit the others are attacking
>Hyperspace out
Only Yellow Diamond can really follow, and I think that a Star Destroyer trumps the gem magic.
>>
>>91674081
Either Aku or Mechanic.
>>
>>91674173
Would you really trust Aku with protecting anything? He's too self centered to care. He'd probably just tuck you into a tiny cell in his fortress and forget about you.
>>
>>91674081
I hope none of you pick the space giraffe. Any fat whore can take out a diamond.
>>
>>91674081
We don't even know the magic capabilities of a diamond, especially yellow

But I would choose Toffee possessed ludo, change the pic OP
>>
>>91674081
Bill. Reality warping trumps most of the other characters' abilities
>>
>>91674284
Yeah, and con-men can take out the triangle.
>>
>>91674081
Toffee. Can't outkeikaku the ultimate keikakumaster.
>>
Seeing as Aku can't die or get hurt from anything besides the samurai sword, Aku
>>
>>91674284
Actually, she is one of the best options next to Thrawn.
Capital ships with lightspeed travel are top tier, problem is that they counter each other like >>91674194 said
>>
>>91674457
Pretty sure Aku and Bill can still catch up
>>
>>91674081
Does Thrawn have the full might of the Empire?
>>
Obviously aku
>>
>>91674575
Imagine.......
>No one can open a damn thing without it being a trap of some sort.
>>
File: earthbreaker.jpg (44KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
earthbreaker.jpg
44KB, 854x480px
>>91674194
I wouldn't underestimate the mechanic and the Deep Ocean Surveyor... Or the Earthbreaker.
>>
>>91674081
nu-thrawn killed a force god by shooting it in the face so probably him
>>
>>91674821
WAIT WHAT!?
>>
>>91674081
Aku of course.

he's invincible.
>>
>>91674855
quick rundown:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GIfp2To9Cvg
>>
>>91674081
>>91674145

Bill without making a pact cant do anything.

The only way that he could hurt you, is if one of the other guys on the pic summoned him.

Aku is probably the best one to protect you, but I dunno why he would even PROTECT me when he is probably the most likely to kill me anyway. We also no nothing about the power level of a Diamond.
>>
>>91674998
I thought Thrawn killed something like The Father for a minute, goddamn it Disney.
>>
>>91674244
At least you're still alive. Unlike with Bill.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.