[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we hate her again and how do we fix her? Has she brainwashed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 5267377--.jpg (444KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
5267377--.jpg
444KB, 1500x2000px
Why do we hate her again and how do we fix her?

Has she brainwashed someone to be gay yet?
>>
File: bodysuit.png (150KB, 240x590px) Image search: [Google]
bodysuit.png
150KB, 240x590px
>>91672899
I don't hate her. I hate that she is wearing a body suit now like so many other fucking Marvel women.
>>
File: 176966-177744-psylocke.jpg (38KB, 290x599px) Image search: [Google]
176966-177744-psylocke.jpg
38KB, 290x599px
Would you like White Knight Psylock more than Asian Ninja Psylock?
>>
>>91672899
A lot of people feel like the bodystealing/japanese body = ninja was dumb, pointlessly changed the character and was more than a little uncomfortable.

It turned her death into what is represented/written as either a costume change or a complete change of the character while retaining the same name. Either way it was pointels, they may as well have killed her properly and introduced a new character called psylocke.

Really it is easily fixable by having Psylocke be an old friend of Betsy, who lets Betsy SHARE her body.

This way they both learn and gain eachothers skill and power sets, and you can then split them again or maybe have them like sharing a body. Whatver.
>>
Rick Remender ruined her by literally in story removing part of her personality in Uncanny X-Force, she has been written as a insufferably bitch ever sense.
>>
>>91672899
Reminder to help control the mutant population: Have your Psylocke spayed.
>>
>>91673169
Like it or not it actually made her interesting for the first time in her career. Before that she was just...there. That other Psychic besides Jean and Xavier
>>
Whats her powers again? See, this is the problem
>>
>>91673317
Asian eye candy. She got nerfed though because of SWJ meddling.
>>
>>91673028
This. Most skimpy costumes on brawler types look silly, but hers is a classic.
>>
>>91673317
Psionic energy manifestation

I don't think she even has telekinesis

She's a ninja Emma frost

Her psychic blade can actually just mentally stun you rather than cut you
>>
>>91672899
>Has she brainwashed someone to be gay yet?
Totally.
>>
>>91673168
Yes. Post more
>>
>>91672899
You can't. Psylocke is poison.
>>
>>91673952
Why?
>>
>>91673268

Nah.

It could have made her interesting. If she had been written as a interesting character.

Instead she went from Psychic #3 to Nineties martial arts babe #29.
>>
>>91674113

Because she is a directionless hodgepodge of a character that never got a definitive characterization after she got rammed by the Nineties.

Is she Betsy Braddock? Is she Kwannon? Is she both? Is she the third psychic in the X-Men? Is she the dozenth martial artist in the X-men? Both? Neither? Is she close to her brothers? Is she not?

She have been everything some time or other and then a few years later it all gets turned around again in a attempt to make her interesting.

By now she is like a female Hawkman, just a tumorous lump of failed ideas.

Frankly i dont believe there is a good reason to spend the time and effort required make her OK let alone good when you could get better results from spending the time on less blighted characters.
>>
>>91673640
>I don't think she even has telekinesis
Think again.
No wait
Actually
>>
File: Title.jpg (631KB, 1986x1391px) Image search: [Google]
Title.jpg
631KB, 1986x1391px
>>91674754
>never got a definitive characterization
Lmao @ u casual
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.