[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People are hating on the idea that Ashi may potentially be t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

People are hating on the idea that Ashi may potentially be the one to defeat Aku, but is everyone going to ignore this shit? Ron is the one who ultimately saves the world, with the titular character becoming the damsel in distress. No one shat their bricks over that. Admit it /co/, its just because Ashi has a vagina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZj-PthJlPY
>>
>>91662932
>No one shat their bricks over that.
Well first of all I never liked Kim Possible, the show or character, so I never cared about Kim Possible, the show and character.
>>
>>91662932
Ron was an incompetent comic relief sidekick.

Ashi is competent but not as skilled as Jack.
>>
>>91662932
Not even a fan of Kim Possible(neutral towards it), but IIRC there was actually some build up to this with him being some chosen one.

Far more importantly though, Ron is one of the two main characters and has been there since the beginning, Ashi was just introduced.
>>
>>91662932
Uh. Ron's had that shit built up the entire series.

THe mystical monkey power

The lotus blade.

His sister.

Ron wasn't set up in the last season as Kim's assassin turned boyfriend.
>>
Kim Possible is a comedy show.
Samurai Jack is an action/adventure show with drama and comedic elements.

I hold one to a higher standard than the other.
>>
>>91662932
Fire must be fought by fire. Aku is a fire demon, so is every woman.
>>
>>91662932
Ron was in the show from episode 1.
>>
Come to think of it, there have been a few cartoons recently where the main villain was ultimately defeated by somebody who wasn't the main protagonist.
>>
Ron was there from the start and had longer development
>>
>all these people implying that S5 isn't a self-contained arc/ultrasoft reboot and is intended to be consumed as such
Shit niggers, it's not like there wasn't a massive timeskip, complete redesign of the protagonist, or massive tonal shift or anything.
>>
>>91662932
That's because Ron is a shitty geek male power fantasy

I always did think it was bullshit that Kim got the short end of development in her own show because the writers were too damn in love with Ron
>>
>>91663693
>>91663948
this
>>
>>91662932
Part of that may have been that entire revival season not being very good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.