[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did SpongeBob wash his hands so well that they came off, or did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Did SpongeBob wash his hands so well that they came off, or did they come off because he actually washed them incorrectly?
>>
>>91659243

This, he washed so hard they disintegrated
>>
>>91659395
So does that count as a win or loss?
>>
Maybe they were so clean they were see through.
>>
>>91659493
That's what I always thought
>>
>>91659531
Same here
>>
>>91659395
Naw man, he washed them so hard they don't reflect light anymore
>>
>>91659243
Inb4 mlp hoof jokes
>>
>>91661085
You know you're just going to instigate people to do that, just by posting about it.

Or was that your plan all along?
>>
>>91659243
It's just S3 SpongeBob doing what it does best- delivering lol-randumb humour, which makes it either the best or worst early season, depending on how seriously you take the show.
>>
>>91659243
I'm not entirely sure, but the fact that the space where his hands were is emitting sparkles should give us a clue on what it is.
>>
File: 15 - MMuoOMi.jpg (17KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
15 - MMuoOMi.jpg
17KB, 260x194px
>>91661126
>lol-randumb humor
correction: cleverly done random humor

enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiKuhfDjims&list=LLAVnOiFSiZMdXSZbwNV8XgA&index=5
>>
>>91661126
>lol-randumb
Fuck off, the best SpongeBob episodes were the surreal ones
>>
>>91659243
I always figured spongebob's yellow skincolor was meant to be dirt, and now that he's clean his true color, transparency, shines through
>>
I think he just washed his hands so clean they became see through.
Does that make any sense?
>>
>>91666559
Maybe he washed them so well that they're bending the light from behind his hands around them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.