[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Korra Sue! I'm the next Avatar no matter what you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 31

I'm Korra Sue! I'm the next Avatar no matter what you think! I'm a brave LGBT female PoC who mastered 3 of the elements while I was still in the crib! Everyone I'm around falls in love with me, I even turn girls into lesbians when there was nothing to suggest that they were lesbians beforehand! I don't really need to learn anything because I'm so awesome. In fact, my friends don't even matter! All that matters is how great I am.
>>
File: IMG_0781.png (121KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0781.png
121KB, 333x250px
>Aang was so heterosexual his female reincarnation became a lesbian
>>
>All that matters is how great I am.
non sue behavior. more accurate would be some really generic statement about how important my friends are blah blah
>>
Spinoffs are good. What a lie.
>>
why do people act like Bryke didn't explicitly address that Korra has failed continuously? At the end of season 3, she basically has PTSD over her failure
>>
>>91656433
nice dubs
>>
>>91656582
And then in season 4 they blame it all on the mercury that's still in her body.
>>
Was Korra really as bad as E;R makes it sound?
>>
>>91656258
>I'm the next Avatar no matter what you think!
But isn't that true?

>>91656765
I hold the very unpopular opinion that book 1 was the best and it steadily got worse, with books 2 & 3 just being okay and book 4 being absolute shit.
>>
>>91656582
Has any Avatar ever failed at their job as bad as Korra?
>>
>>91656433
alpha as fuck
>>
>>91656258
Because everything came easy to her, she had to learn humility.
>>
>>91656258
Korra was a lot of stuff, but a Mary Sue she ain't. The show itself shat way too much on her for that to be true.

>>91656689
No. Korra THINKS it's the mercury, but after the last traced were out of her system she still had PTSD and had to confront Zaheer to finally get over it. Didn't you watch the show?
>>
>>91656689
Removing the mercury didn't even completely fixed her though. She still jobbed against kuvira afterwards.
>>
File: 339ius8.gif (2MB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
339ius8.gif
2MB, 314x314px
>>91656864
>dark Korra is implied to be a hallucination
>nvm a spirit can see her so she must be something else, maybe another spirit?
>she just fucking disappears after the fight with Kuvira

So, she's gonna come back in the comics, right?
>>
She still suffers from mental trauma after the mercury is removed you uncultured swine.
>>
>>91656258
Korra is the perfect argument against inclusivity
When someone brings it up just point at Korra and say that's what's wrong with it
If you don't get what I mean don't bother sending me to pol, go back to Tumblr you are pretty much a bot already
>>
>>91656582
>My perfect waifu gets hurt and has to be nursed back to health by me so she has a reason to love me back
>>
>>91656801

Well, let's check.

>flubbed the entire Equalist thing from beginning to end until Amon was defeated literally by pure happenstance
>had to have Aang give her bending back to her
>willfully conspired with an obvious Mustache Twirling Saturday Morning Cartoon Supervillain to start a war and open the spirit gates, causing untold pain and suffering to millions
>got all her past lives fucking murdered
>left the spirit gates open despite everyone in two fucking worlds screaming at her that it was a really bad idea
>sucked at her job so bad that another war happened, resulting in the earth kingdom getting forty dicks up its ass

I'm sure there's a ton more examples of her shittiness to list but thinking about all this horseshit is making me depressed.

tl;dr No, nobody has ever failed as bad as Korra.
>>
>>91657017
Korra's not treated as perfect by the show, though. People on /co/ think she has failures that were never addressed so they think it means she gets away with everything when she doesn't.
>>
>>91656931
Maybe. Apparently she has to deal with some spirit hybrid dude in the second vol of the Graphic Novel.

>>91656981
I usually just point and Rey from Star Wars to get my point across. At least Korra is hot.
>>
File: 1459847022527.png (299KB, 365x532px) Image search: [Google]
1459847022527.png
299KB, 365x532px
>/co/ will take this bait
Next time you plan on disagreeing with someone who says /co/ is beyond saving, remember this thread.
>>
>>91657051
The worst part is she's going to be the only past life the next Avatar has to ask for advice from. Not to mention it's guaranteed she will leave some sort of issue and conflict the next one will have to deal with.
That earthbender Avatar is sooo fucked.
>>
>>91656801
The previous water Avatar. But mostly because Yangchen was such a fucking tyrant even after her death the world was so damn peaceful he neglected shit.
>>
>>91657056
>Korra's not treated as perfect by the show, though.

And yet everything still works out for her. Usually without her actually having to do anything. The problem wasn't that people in the show didn't think she was terrible, the problem was that she never fucking learned to not be terrible.
>>
I mean, just from observation /co/ is pretty much cancer when it comes to Korra.
>>
>>91657112
Water tribe Avatars prove to be shitters.
>>
>>91657110
Honestly it's not like Aang's past lives were that much of help. Roku for example gave meh advice and here and there strong armed Aang.
Didn't Aang in the comics actually try to find a way so that his past lives couldn't actively interefere anymore or did I hear that wrong?
>>
File: 1412381154416.gif (911KB, 499x347px) Image search: [Google]
1412381154416.gif
911KB, 499x347px
>>91657129
Book 4 was FILLED with "I can't do that, old me did stuff like that and all it did was cause trouble" moments for Korra. She actively tried to avoid acting like her old self.

>>91657131
>pic related
>>
>>91657150
You could argue it's the fault of the Air avatars before them.
At least they weren't beaten by a street rat like Avatar Jafar.
>>
>>91657168
Aang temporarily cut off his connection to Roku because Roku kept insisting he kill Zuko. It weakened his connection with his other past lives though so he had to restore it.
>>
>>91657051

>Make the Avatar a stronk PoC lesbian womyn
>She's the biggest fuckup of an Avatar to ever exist

What did Bryke mean by this?
>>
It's been half a decade and you're still this mad?
>>
I wonder if Mako just gave up on relationships and remained celibate since his dick apparently makes chicks into lesbians.
>>
>>91657129
Half of Korra's screentime in Book 4 was her apologizing for her fuck ups and try to avoid acting like her old self. When Suyin asked her to destory Kuvira's army Korra's first reaction was that they should TALK where her old self would've taken fighting as the first option.
It's like you purposefully ignore stuff like that.
>>
>>91657220
Just a thought, but could that retroactively have caused Korra's problem to connect to her past lives before the end of Book 1?
Like a stain on the soul or some such shit?
>>
>>91657273
Bryan implied he'll find someone else and I'd say there's a good chance they'll bring back the dating Izumi's daughter plotline that they dropped from the show.
>>
>>91657281
>Suyin
God just thinking of her makes me mad. The shit she pulled in book 4 infuriates me.
>>
Oh no! A character who's physically powerful loses fights?! WORST. SHOW. EVER.

Really now? That's like saying, "Aang shouldn't be so strong because he's a peaceful lightfooted monk. FUCK THIS SHOW IS INCONSISTENT! REEEEE!!!"

No, it's just called a fucking juxtaposition. Fucking cancer.
>>
>>91657233
I'd say Zuko has her beat, seing how he raised Avatar's version of Angela Merkel who probably still pays Tenzin for "muh gorillion Air Nomads"

And Zuko never seemed to learn not to job.
>>
>>91657322
I'd guess not because I think it only lasted a month or two tops and Aang was like 15 when he did it.
>>
>>91657281
>Book 4
It took 4 seasons before she started being less retarded?
>>
>>91657349
Yeah, if she didn't escalate shit then Korra wouldn't have been forced to fight actually.
Instead of raging how "Korra got away with everything and learned nothing!" people should bitch about Suyin who litterally got away with everything.
>>
>>91657186
>She actively tried to avoid acting like her old self.

And yet someone still managed to both act like her old self and continue to be terrible. Because she never fucking learned any lessons.

>>91657110

>That earthbender Avatar is sooo fucked.

See, now, that's a show I would watch.

>Episode 1: the sages find and begin to train Avatar Ted
>Episode 2: the sages tell Avatar Ted how badly Korra fucked everything up and he briefly meets with her spirit
>Episode 3: Avatar Ted locks himself in his room and cries for 22 minutes
>Episode 4: Avatar Ted sings "Fuck This Shit I'm Out" to a crowd of onlookers and then shoots himself in the head live on stage

It's a miniseries.
>>
>>91657383
Long term damage maybe. I mean why did Korra have a problem to learn airbending of all things and some bloodbending fucked her chakras up then she got it?

>>91657384
I'd argue she was already better in Book 3, if still a little hotheaded. But her Book 4 version definitely calmed down considerably.

Also one of the postive things people seem to forget about Korra that she's great with kids.
>>
>>91657281
>When Suyin asked her to destory Kuvira's army Korra's first reaction was that they should TALK where her old self would've taken fighting as the first option.

>Hey, maybe we should talk to Kuvira.
>No, fuck you. Go fight her.
>Okay.

DIDN'T. LEARN. SHIT.
>>
>>91657460
>Because she never fucking learned any lessons.
That's horseshit and you know it.
>>
>>91657517
Did you miss the part where Kuvira agreed to temporarily stand down and Su said screw that and tried to sneak into her camp to fucking murder her? It's 100% Su's fault that the situation at Zaofu went to shit.
>>
>>91657131
It wasn't always this way. Back when the show was still airing and up to and including the finale you could talk freely about Korra, both the character and the show, on /co/.

There was usually two threads up at one time.

One thread was more of a general and ATLA was talked about too. It was relatively comfy.

The other thread was just people who hated the show and circlejerked about hating it.

After the finale, the general died out but the hater thread grew and got extremely autistic. For all of 2015 there was never a day without a thread just to circlejerk hating the show.

Those threads died out too eventually, but people who probably regularly posted in them like to come occasionally make threads to hate on TLOK and will invade every ATLA thread and hijack it.
>>
>>91657517
Nigga, Korra only faught Kuvira after SUYIN tried to ambusg Kuvira at night and forced Korra's hand. Korra herself wanted to talk and convince Kuvira of just leaving Zaofu alone because they wanted nothing to do with anything outside theri city anyway.
>>
>>91657056
Korra is not perfect she is clearly too sexy and strong
>>
File: book 3 art hq.jpg (627KB, 764x1012px) Image search: [Google]
book 3 art hq.jpg
627KB, 764x1012px
>>91657639
god right
>>
Korra's a great character
>>
>>91657072
Star wars 7 is not really starwars at all
It has the same shitty writing as tho Disney channel live action shows do, I was expecting them to dress like Chewbacca and sneak into the ship or something while a laughter track played
>>
>>91657168
Roku was the one who started all the shit in the show by being a pussy in the first place
It pretty much lifts the blame off aangs shoulders because how shitty he was, ang run away once, as a kid. Roku run away from being the avatar his entire fucking life
>>
>>91657698
I'd still say Rey is miles worse than Korra
>>
>>91657281
Too little too late
Also gigant robot out of nowhere, that was so fucking shitty. We see the Canon as this innovative new dangerous Manhattan project technology that could change the world but they also had a gigant robot, a gigant robot that's not even being operated by metal benders or something? Fuck you
>>
>>91657193
It is not the Air avatars' fault that they were so awesome. It is the Water avatars' fault for not living up to their predecessors' legacies
>>
>>91657541
And top bending was a crucial plot point that paid off
>>
>>91657982
>Aang
>Awesome
Now let's not talk crazy here
>>
>>91657571
I remember Korra being cancer, those they look so happy threads and the never ending shit parade with shills defending everything, Korra could have taken a shit and they would have praised as delicious chocolate
I remember arguing with someone at the beginning of season four who ended up admiting he never even watched season two and skipped it after two hours of defending it
You must be confusing 4chan with tumblr
>>
>>91658008
Aang had at least so,e growth as a character, Korea from the outset is "I'm the avatar, you gotta deal with it". She never grows she barely accepts that she's an inferior avatar not just to her predecessor, but to all of them, and acts like her word is law.
Korra was a mistake they should have rolled for anew one once she started talking
>>
>>91658094
>She never grows
Good job ignoring the points where that statement was proven wrong in this very thread.
>>
>>91657842
Well she can fly the millennium falcon better than solo even tho she was stranded in the desert since she was a child
I can't argue with that bullshit, at least people didn't defend it
>>
>>91656433
>a lesbian
bisexual
>>
>>91658128
Such as?
She tries talking once before giving up and having a fight instead
The one fucking time fighting someone actually made sense?
Is that it?
>>
>>91658141
>at least people didn't defend it
are you high? People have been defending Rey up and down since the movie came out
>>
>>91658061
I'm not confusing anything, you must be. I was posting in the threads in Seasons 3 and 4
>>
>>91658008
You know what's awesome about aang? Want is not zuko
If avatar was about zuko killing want then having a different villain each new season, never considering his mistakes, never failing, never having to question things, always getting away with everything then avatar would have been the same show as korra
Korra really suffers from not having a second protagonist who does everything different, it could be the same situation as the original but reversed or something
>>
>>91658198
Even at the end, when she had Kuvira beaten down with the Mech in tatters she still tried to reason with her by telling her to simply fuck off and leave Republic City alone.
Or instead of undermining and antagonizing Raiko like she did in the past she went along with him and respects his authority.

But let's forget that because when it turned out she likes carpet too /co/ had to collectively lose it's shit because /co/ is apparently /pol/ too.
>>
>>91658280
I was posting in threads before the first episode aired you fucking Tumblr newfag, no wonder you are so fucking stupid, were you even old enough to watch the original show?
>>
>>91658325
So the show is good because the character actually does the right thing at the very last episode, after 4 fucking seasons?
How can you justify watching this crap?
Don't worry, it gets good in the last five minutes?
Mind you Korra is the tip of the iceberg with everything wrong with the show, she is what you nottice the most
>>
>>91658325
I wouldn't had complained about Korra being lesbians if asami was an actual character, their relationship made sense, it was good and i didn't have to find out because of a tweet a month after the show ended
>>
>>91658325
>Even at the end, when she had Kuvira beaten down with the Mech in tatters she still tried to reason with her by telling her to simply fuck off and leave Republic City alone.
>Or instead of undermining and antagonizing Raiko like she did in the past she went along with him and respects his authority.
>leave Republic City alone
It was already in shambles because-
>respects his authority
-Korra decided to keep fighting after Raiko surrended.

Korra HAS to mess up or lose otherwise the idea in Brykes' heads can't work; no matter how little sense in makes.
>>
>>91658433
>How can you justify watching this crap?
I could ask the same about a lot of shit on /co/, yet here we are and Korra is treated like the worst show to come out of this decade mostly because there are people assblasted.
If you ask me the biggest problem Korra had going was that it was nothing special. Just your average action cartoon, which is a dying genre anyways.
>>
>>91658500
To be fair Korra wasn't the only one that still wanted to fight. Hell Lin went behind Raiko's back and got Hiroshi out of prison to help.
>>
>>91658356
>I was posting in threads before the first episode aired
We're not talking about those threads, why are you bringing them up?

> you fucking Tumblr newfag, no wonder you are so fucking stupid,
Wow how insecure are you? I say one thing you don't like so you start pulling out the buzzwords and ad hominem.

>were you even old enough to watch the original show?
I was just out of high school when ATLA started up.
>>
>>91658500
At least the show was self aware Enough to kick her the fuck out of republic city, I actually empathized with everyone there telling her to get the fuck out after a metric ton of fuck ups
Shame they established a cool plot with the spirit world mixing with the human world just to go lol air benders and earth nation and never addressing the fact that trees were eating people again
>>
>>91658520
The first season could have been good if they actually had written a compelling arc about the people who can't bend and their slip in society. Instead it turned into
>can't bend?get fucked if you your lot in life is worse
>>
File: tumblr_one81qR3hM1r3kaq5o2_1280.png (2MB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_one81qR3hM1r3kaq5o2_1280.png
2MB, 853x1280px
>>91658594
>Shame they established a cool plot with the spirit world mixing with the human world just to go lol air benders and earth nation and never addressing the fact that trees were eating people again
Well the Graphic Novel might pick that up again. Notice the dude.
>>
>>91658520
You could ask the same about a ton of shit on Co and you would be absolutely right, what's your point? Other things are also bad?
>Treated like the worst
It's objectively the worst show that got any attention here whatsoever, the only reason people paid attention to it after season two was the never ending bait in the board
>If you ask me
I didn't ask you, you are clearly the worst person to ask about this, I don't ask Tumblr about feminism or pol about Hitler either
See what I did there, I addressed both sides of the retarded coin so you don't get to Boogeyman me
>>
>>91658554
Hey I may have a tiny dick and a foot fetish but at least I have taste
>>
>>91658673
Great they ruined cartoons and now they want to ruin comics too
>>
>>91658681
>It's objectively the worst show that got any attention here whatsoever, the only reason people paid attention to it after season two was the never ending bait in the board
Now that's a lie if I ever heard one. Korra even got a fucking sticky for it's finale.
Also the Thundercats revival got /co/s attention and was fucking worse.

>See what I did there, I addressed both sides of the retarded coin so you don't get to Boogeyman me
Oh you sure showed me, whatever shall I do now?
>>
>>91658759
Marvel has them beat on that front.
>>
>>91658594
>Shame they established a cool plot with the spirit world mixing with the human world
I will never understand why they needed to do that in such a retarded way as "korra letting the portals open" because 'spirits are good.. amirite?'.

Is it that hard to simply say she couldn't close them anymore? seriously, half of the plot-holes in S02 could be fixed very easily.
>>
>>91658908
>Is it that hard to simply say she couldn't close them anymore? seriously, half of the plot-holes in S02 could be fixed very easily.
Why wouldn't the Avatar be able to close them again if Wan could close them back when it was just him doing the closing?
>>
>>91658963
Raava being too weak?
>>
>>91658594
>I actually empathized with everyone there telling her to get the fuck out after a metric ton of fuck ups
The only person who wanted her out was Raiko because the people kept going up to him for answers on what happened/what is happening. When he does tell her to leave the city (I don't recall it being the United Republic as a whole) the people gathered don't celebrate nor agree.
>>
>>91658963
>Why wouldn't the Avatar be able to close them again
because Harmonic convergence was already over with. All they had to do is say that the portals couldn't be closed/open otherwise. Or perhaps just say that without the past lives the avatar state is too weak to close the portals.
>>
>>91659009
Raava was small enough to fit inside a teapot back when Wan closed them. Raava was back to normal size when rebonding 4ever with Korra again.
>>
It's absolutely hilarious to me that every other place or forum where ATLA and TLOK are discussed there are no issues and people can freely talk about what they like and what they dislike, but on /co/ if so much as even vaguely imply that Korra isn't literally the absolute worst thing to ever existed you are bombarded by a bunch of neckbeards telling you that you're wrong.
>>
>>91659041
>because Harmonic convergence was already over with.
If you can open them before Harmonic Convergence starts, then why can't you close them once it is over?
And Wan didn't have the past lives, any of them ever, when he closed the portals so it isn't related to strength of the Avatar State otherwise Wan wouldn't be able to do that in the first place.
>>
File: Raava size.jpg (782KB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
Raava size.jpg
782KB, 1920x3240px
>>91659009
M8, Raava was gigantic when she merged with Korra again. She was even bigger than when she initially fused with Wan or when she was ripped out of Korra.
>>
>>91659069
>It's absolutely hilarious to me that every other place or forum where ATLA and TLOK are discussed there are no issues and people can freely talk about what they like and what they dislike, but on /co/ if so much as even vaguely imply that Korra isn't literally the absolute worst thing to ever existed you are bombarded by a bunch of neckbeards telling you that you're wrong.
Do you have a link to a specific place or forum where discussion is actively occurring? Because the usual place like tumblr aren't getting LoK traffic but I constantly see notes and reblogs about AtLA.
>>
>remember how hyped I was for Korra and Amon
>remember how all my interest died when it comes to find out that Amon is a waterbender and how sucky Korra is

Pretty sure Korra killed the Avatar series
>>
>>91659090
I think that depends on what you consider "harmonic convergence". For that purpose, they could just extend it for a couple of weeks.
>>
>>91659157
I know it's /reddit/ but the Avatar subreddit still discusses Korra(theyre even doing a rewatch right now) and the avatarspirit forums are active still

http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=lfMBM7ZSfoS5WbJg0uEah0&board=29.0

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLastAirbender/
>>
>>91658776
>Thundercats revival
i dont remember that one at all so im giving you a maybe
>whatever shall I do now?
an appology would be nice
>>
>>91659208
>For that purpose, they could just extend it for a couple of weeks.
>can open the portals weeks in advance
>can't close them half an hour later
The portals, and Wan, were already a stupid idea anyway.
>>
>>91659296
Heh, I remember another forum I hung out at and their reaction to the sudden Korrasami end was mostly "Well as long as it's not Mako I'm fucking game!"
>>
>>91658798
oh right, i keep forgetting marvel makes comics
>>
>>91659350
Wan was apparently already an idea during the AtlA developement that they couldn't put in.
>>
>>91659296
>I know it's /reddit/ but the Avatar subreddit still discusses Korra(theyre even doing a rewatch right now) and the avatarspirit forums are active still
>avatarspirit
>most recent posts are about shipping and legacy characters' families
>nothing of substance since before 2016
>active
And of course
>reddit
Never ever.
>>
>>91659296
>literally r*ddit and tumblr
do i need to say anythng about it?
>>
>>91659403
>that they couldn't put in.
Bryke: Hey about this as an origin story!
Every other actual writer present: Let's just not.
>>
>>91659350
>can open the portals weeks in advance
>can't close them half an hour later
I don't think you understand; instead of 15 minutes, make harmonic convergence over the course of the entire season: it starts on episode 1 and ends on the last episode. Korra simply couldn't close the portals because she was too late.
>>
>>91659408
>>91659423
Reddit's not all bad, they gave us the ATLA 1080p remaster
>>
>>91659758
>Reddit's not all bad
-reddit
>>
>>91659677
>I don't think you understand; instead of 15 minutes, make harmonic convergence over the course of the entire season: it starts on episode 1 and ends on the last episode. Korra simply couldn't close the portals because she was too late.
So get rid of the Wan story since he closed them after Convergence was over which would be against what we'd see with Korra as they would both be closing them at the end and to only have Wan be successful wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>91659840
>he doesn't want ATLA in glorious 1080p

Your loss
>>
>>91659938
>le me when arguing on 4chan
>>
>>91659887
>he closed them after Convergence
He could still close it before convergence; it doesn't really change much. The Wan episodes doesn't really make a difference anyway.

>only have Wan be successful wouldn't make sense
It's just a temporal matter; he just wasn't late, and Korra was. It's a simple change to make the entire season make more sense.
>>
>>91656433
Aang was a fucking fag
>>
>>91657095
I know where this is from, but my crop senses make me think this comes from porn.
>>
>>91657372
Zuko isn't an Avatar
>>
>>91660020
Is that why he sexed katara enough to have three babies?
>>
Fuck. They never make her, or Asami, a lesbian. Them holding hands can mean whatever the fuck you like. I just finished the show with someone who never saw it and they didn't make that conclusion.
>>
>>91662969
Pretty much everyone who wasn't already shipping them didn't come to that conclusion.
>>
>>91662969
>>91663012
The creator say that it was a gay end. The ending of the series is ambiguous because they wanted to see the reactions of the fans before confirming anything.
>>
>>91663196
What's your point?
>>
>>91656800
Season 1 is kind of its own thing, since it was supposed to only be one season. Then Nick was like "oh hey give us more" and the creators were scrambling for season 2 and it sucked. Season 3 is great. Season 4 is season 3 but with more boring
>>
>>91662969
I think that they confirmed it being lesboshit some months after the ending.
>>
>>91663218
That they DID make her and Asami disgusting lesbians.
>>
>>91656258
Your spirit bullshittery has managed to bring a power into your world that will lead to a much hotter Cold War.
>>
>>91663270
Yeah, we know.
We just both said most people didn't see it that way until they were told again and again and again.
>>
>>91656801
> Saved all of benderdom by opening the gateway between the spirit realm and ours
> failed

She did what Aang couldn't even
>>
>>91663301
Oh, Nevermind.
>>
>>91663318
Spaces don't come after the greater-then sign, newfag.
>>
>>91663301
>moving the goalposts
That anon said they never made Korra or Asami lesbian, not that "most people never made that conclusion"
>>
>>91663452
Sorry, I read it as "they never should make her, or Asami, a lesbian"
I thought I was talking to an ESL.
>>
>>91662969
They are confirmed by the artist of the new comic to kiss.
>>
File: 1341004884852.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1341004884852.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>91656258
Are you still mad, OP?

Korra was a shit show but you just can't get it out of your mind. You're positively enthralled by it, in spite of or possibly because of its shortcomings.
>>
>>91658798
I have a feeling Bryke is going to try anyway.
>>
>>91658963
Portals can only be closed during HC, Korras battle took too long.

There you go.
>>
>>91659296
Avatar spirit is pretty hard on Korra desu. They even made a containment board for Korra hate because it got out of hand, and now they're still bitching about the comics. It's a pretty bad example for a LoK positive forum.
>>
>>91659403
Good that they got blocked on that one then.
>>
Anyone got a link to all the Avatar comics?
>>
>>91656258
>character has a personality, a defined, actual, existing sexuality, character flaws, a character arc and character even goes through character development and is even shown to physically age as the story goes on
>however, said character is FEMALE
>avatards instantly triggered
I've said this a million times before and I will say it again: you people are emotional children. Juvenile. You are not adults in any sense of the word. You are manchildren. You are incapable of handling even fictional relationships between adults.

And consequently The Legend of Korra was not made for you.

You gotta' deal with it!
>>
>Mary Sue

She was the worst Mary Sue I've ever fucking seen. All powerful and everything and yet she failed at fucking everything. Once you think about it, you realize Korra never managed to actually do anything. She failed every single time, whined and bitched, made things worse and was a burden on everyone and everything.
>>
The worst part about Korra is how badly it fucked up the show's lore.
>>
>>91667256
Well, you're not wrong.

Also, it's funny to me idiots in this thread keeps saying Korra's a lesbian, when it was said that she's actually bi. Amazing that /co/ can't get what they're bitching about right.
>>
>>91662884
Andy Dick has a kid. It's called a beard friendo
>>
>>91667256
korra wasnt made for anyone apparently tho
because nobody watched it
>>
Tl;dr: Op is assblasted.
>>
>>91666178
>Portals can only be closed during HC, Korras battle took too long.
No. All the spirits, or at least 98% of them, up and left the mortal realm. We see them traveling to the site as Wan then closes it. They literally are moving back and that took some time to occur much more so than a fight that was resolved in the same episode the way it happened in Korra.

I, too, hate Korra. But to arbitrarily make it so Wan could do it but not her doesn't make sense.
>>
>>91667286
Then by definition she isn't a Mary Sue
>>
>>91666150
Mike is actually the only one involved in writing. And he can write a LITTLE bit, which can't be said for a lot of people Marvel has hired in the last few years.
Mike was also much less in your face like Bryan was when Korra/Asami was confirmed.
>>
>>91656800
>I hold the very unpopular opinion that book 1 was the best and it steadily got worse, with books 2 & 3 just being okay and book 4 being absolute shit.
I for one agree with this. You're right that it's an unpopular opinion though.
>>
>>91659296
That forum is an attempt to be "family friendly" so the more harsh stuff, even when it is negative, is asked to be toned down or threads even get locked. There is a containment board for Korra because of how much people were picking away at the low points in the show.
And based on what I'm seeing there is no more discussion. It's lifeless.

And I don't like reddit but I guess I'll give you that one. So "every other place or forum" ends up being just one place. Now that is hilarious.
>>
>>91670788
You could just change it for Wan aswell it wouldn't even be that big if change.

>>91670944
He's still on that train though because him and brian chose to do that. There's no way he won't continue with it in the comics.
>>
>>91659296
>avatarspirit
m80, try signing up there.
They had to open up a hidden board called "Angry Spirits" that you can only access with an account to contain all the hate Korra was getting. It only looks like a pro-Korra forum to people who don't use it.
>>
>>91667256
>I've said this a million times before and I will say it again: you people are emotional children.
I've said this a million times before and I will say it again: you people are SJW trolls.
>>
>>91656258
And that is why two or three seasons in and you get turned into a cripple.
>>
>>91670908
Your shit definition doesn't count.
>>
>>91670957
>You could just change it for Wan aswell it wouldn't even be that big if change.
Wan can close them despite all the spirits, except ones like the moon and ocean and Hei Bei and Wan Shi Tong, moving out.
Korra can not close them despite resolving the problem within half an hour.

>>91670944
>And he can write a LITTLE bit,
He wrote Book 1 of Korra with Bryan. No, no he can not write.
>>
>>91671037
I meant have Wan move the spirits before HC and close the portals right after trapping Vaatu. Then argue that Korra couldn't close the portals after Unavaatu because too much time had passed. There, she's in the clear for not closing the portals since it wasn't possible.
>>
>>91671037
>He wrote Book 1 of Korra with Bryan. No, no he can not write.
You underestimate how much Bryan can drag shit down. He's the very definition of a libcuck, right down to being vegan.
>>
>>91671279
Mike isn't much better if he just lets Brian do it to both of them.
>>
File: IMG_0149.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
I'm so fucking sick of homosexuals.
>>
>>91671333
If I had to deal with Bryan as long as Mike had to I would just start to nod eventually just to get him to shut the fuck up.
Can't be a coincidence how the Asami/Mako/Korra love triangle was apparently something that happen to Bryan too in the past.
>>
>>91671356
So why didn't you off yourself already?
>>
File: IMG_0166.jpg (21KB, 305x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.jpg
21KB, 305x309px
>>91671393
Because I have enough things that make me happy so that my will to live outweighs my hatred of homosexuals.
>>
>>91671356
well then kill yourself. it solves everything and has no downsides. why, I killed myself forty years ago and haven't looked back.
>>
>>91671370
Then don't let him in on the writing team. Mike was the headwriter if i remember correctly and Brian was artist or something. If anything Mike would have the final say in the writing process so if he conceded that to Brian it's his own fault.
>>
>>91671062
>I meant have Wan move the spirits before HC and close the portals right after trapping Vaatu.
Have Wan know that he's going to win so he does this before going to face Vaatu?

How about we just get actual writers to write the thing in the first place. Or have someone read the thing to Bryke out loud and maybe they'll see how many shortcomings and fuck ups they ended up with in their work. Perhaps even have it so something good comes about from the portals being opened that can be seen from the union rather than surprise airbending.

No need to have Wan be able to do it but not Korra simply to put further failure on upon her.
>>
>>91671356
same
it was suppssed to be a dont ask dont tell thing
now its LOOOOOOOOK AAAAAATTTTT MEEEEEEEEE IM A FAGGOT
>>
>>91671596
That entire "solution" is to alleviate Korra of blame. How you didn't get that from the original question is beyond me.

Ofcourse rewriting season 2 to make sense overall would be preferable, but i though going with minimal change would be enough.

Also i doubt Bryke would see the problems. Afterall they kept making the same mistakes the seasons after by having Korra make really poor decisions, get beaten up by pretty much everyone and get bailed out yet again by her team.
>>
>>91671370
Is that why the Aang, Katara, Zuko synergy was set up before Zutara was torpedoed in Ba Sing Se?
>>
>>91671687
>That entire "solution" is to alleviate Korra of blame.
How would that remove blame from Korra for her leaving the portals opened when she is responsible for opening them in the first place and making it so everything falls into the bad guys arms?

The energy stream needed to be connected for Raava to bond with Wan and Korra. If the battle is over and the stream separates then Korra wouldn't be able to bond with Raava again. So she has just enough time to fuse with Raava but not to close the portals?
Korra would still be blamed for not being able to do anything, both by the audience viewing (/co/) and Raiko in the show.
>>
>>91671370
>If I had to deal with Bryan as long as Mike had to I would just start to nod eventually just to get him to shut the fuck up.
You would sabotage your own work because you couldn't be bothered to tell your teammate that his ideas are horrible and putting your drab and boring high school/college life up on screen through a mulii-million dollar show is not going to endear anyone to these characters?
>>
>>91671953
If Bryan can be taken seriously Mike veto'd Korrasami when Bryan brought that idea up in Book 1. Take it with a grain of salt of course.
>>
>>91656801
Aang
>>
>>91672075
If that's the case, Mike should have veto'd it again later.

Not that i buy the whole "i was the first korrasami shipper" shit that Brian tried to pull.
>>
>>91662969
>tfw I actually watched the ending to legend of Korra.
>tfw I didn't actually connect that Korra and Asami were lesbians.
>tfw my father literally had to explain to me they were lesbians after watching it with me.
>tfw I denied it and he had to get on the internet to prove me wrong.
>tfw how btfo I was.

Am I dense /co/?
>>
>>91672197
Considering what a liberal he is I can at least see him consider the idea. But at the same time back then they had way more eyes from Nick on their work. If anything Nick's treatment of Korra after Season 2 actually gave Mike and Bryan much more freedom to get away with some shit and Mike himself is looking forward to actually work on the comic because he says he can get away with much more stuff that wouldn't fly on TV.
>>
>>91656258
Do we have proof of a straight female avatar? Were all avatars attracted to women because of the first? Do we count Korea's earlier crushes?
>>
>>91659445
You're assuming it would be just as shitty. AFAIK the original idea was much, much better but was scrapped for screentime.
>>
>>91672237
Yes, because they are bisexual you retard. Get that inside your fucking head.
>>
>>91672364
>You're assuming it would be just as shitty.
Bryke created it so my assumption has evidence to back it up.
>>
>>91656800
Book 3 was good till the end but the good parts didn't really involve Korea. The bad guys were the best part and they weren't building up cancer like the main players.
>>
>>91656801
Weren't they all fuck ups? Carrying on the tradition of the first?
>>
>>91672398
Bryke also created Avatar in itself, but let's not talk about that, huh?
>>
>>91656258

People are losing what Mary Sue actually means

The only Mary Sue moment in the series was when Korra randomly air bends while fighting Amon after "losing" her powers
>>
>>91656931
She's half spirit so maybe hallucinations actually are little bits of spirit that break away from her.
>>
>>91672355
Korra is bi, BUT she's only ever kissed guys onscreen
>>
>>91656258
Is she really a sue if she spends entire seasons struggling to make anything work?
Can't Airbend, and struggles to learn it for a whole season.
Can't connect to spirits, and struggles to learn it for a whole season.
Can't make herself as strong as she was before she was crippled, and struggles to fix it for a whole season.
>>
>>91672398
Again, AFAIK: the original idea was made by Ehasz, and it was that the Avatar was both light AND dark, and carried the spirit of the planet.
>>
>>91672371
How can you be a bisexual if you only dated one guy and that turned you on to females only?
>>
>>91657447
Most people hate Suyin. She's never been defendable.
>>
File: d96.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
Why did they make the joke character the most entertaining? What was the whole point of Bolin outside of the failed relationship with Korra?
>>
>>91672321
So yeah, he's going to keep writing it into the ground just like he and brian did during the show.
>>
>>91672423
Actually their idea got revised by nick and turned into a fantasy show. Then they got a huge group of writers to help them make Atla. So they came up with a premise, that got changed and then made into Avatar.
>>
File: Borra2.jpg (176KB, 1280x788px) Image search: [Google]
Borra2.jpg
176KB, 1280x788px
>>91672528
Should've just hooked them up from the get go, let him be her chiller half.
>>
>>91672528
To be NUPTUP, LEGENDARY SOUTHERN TRIBE HERO.
>>
File: Didnu nuffin.png (1MB, 1280x1491px) Image search: [Google]
Didnu nuffin.png
1MB, 1280x1491px
>>91672728
That is some patrician taste you got there.
>>
>>91672777
Thank you friend.
>>
File: 56589910_p3.png (72KB, 520x580px) Image search: [Google]
56589910_p3.png
72KB, 520x580px
>>91660526
You're paranoid.
>>
>>91656258
ITT:
Pissed off Korra-fags
>>
Korra is awful god I hate this show
>>
>>91656258
Why are you so angry like this, OP?
>>
>>91672528
>Why did they make the joke character the most entertaining?
But they ruined what made Varrick so entertaining.

Bolin is a piece of shit that shouldn't have been in the show in the first place as his existence only made people feel extra sorry for Mako and his hard knock life. Bolin did not have a point in any season of his own self but was given jobs by the writers because they had to write him in to the story because he was around in the first season.
>>
>>91672472
Where does it say she only likes girls now?

>>91671661
We get it, anon. You're a faggot.
>>
>>91674193
Where they chose to keep Korrasami a thing forever.
>>
File: 8f.jpg (21KB, 505x550px) Image search: [Google]
8f.jpg
21KB, 505x550px
>>91656258
>dat belly tho
>>
>>91656258
Should have just been a one season miniseries like originally planned. It wasn't anything amazing but it was still a pretty solid show. Then they decided to milk it eventually leading up to some random dyke ending. And then one of the writers had the balls to call anybody who didn't like that part homophobic and viewing the world through a hetero lens or some bullsht like that.

That and the retarded comics ruined my interest in this series.
>>
File: Mako_and_Bolin_argue.png (137KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Mako_and_Bolin_argue.png
137KB, 444x250px
>>91673326
Makofags should off themselves. Bolin was the only decent person in Korra's group. Who actually grew as a person and tried to find their place in life.

Honestly he should've stayed on Kuvera's side during season 4 and been in-charge of the invasion of Zaofu.
>>
>>91674514
You somehow missed all the bullshit in between.
Lame rant, 2/10 would not read again.
>>
>>91657220
>Hey go kill my g.grandson since theres no reasoning with him
Korra need to rely on Ehasz to be a successful avatar

That and not planning everything out from the beginning. That alone will always make this show worse than what it could have been
>>
>>91672856
>>
>>91656433
>>91662884
>>91671695

He should have ended up with Toph, t.b.h.
>>
>>91656258
Jaysus.
>>
File: 1445979966657.png (324KB, 666x617px) Image search: [Google]
1445979966657.png
324KB, 666x617px
>>91656258

You sound upset.
>>
>>91657460
>Because she never fucking learned any lessons
Oh, fuck this "lessons" noise; you want "lessons", watch "Sesame Street".
>>
>>91657233

Avatars are different people, and don't all turn into all-wise philosopher-poets?
>>
File: 1477601263448.jpg (35KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1477601263448.jpg
35KB, 500x358px
>>91656433

Goddamn that fucking face!
>>
>>91682097

Well, excuse me for wanting the protagonist to be a character that learns and grows instead of a retarded, ineffectual piece of shit that does nothing but fuck up everything until the universe takes pity on her and deus ex machinas the problem away.
>>
>>91656258
Thank God the Avatar Cycle ended with her
>>
File: Sad Korra.jpg (28KB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Korra.jpg
28KB, 250x215px
>>91656258

I miss the times before /co/ decided Korra was the worst thing ever and we could have comfy Avatar/Korra threads.
>>
>>91682405

That literally never happened. /co/ has always disliked Korra.
>>
>>91682458

When I started coming here in late 2014 after the show ended, there were some people who disliked it, but nowhere near the shitstorm of today.
>>
>>91682574
>but nowhere near the shitstorm of today.
We had entire threads about how to rape Korra.
>>
>>91682405
>>91682574
Yeah anon you must have gotten lucky because Korra threads stopped being peaceful after the fifth episde in book 1.

>>91682347
It didn't, it just starts over with her.
>>
>>91682220
I get that you want the same tired cliche familiar story-telling elements because different is scary.
>>
>>91682458
Incorrect. That anon is talking about the period in between the teaser promo images and about episode 4 of season 1. Back when it was all fan art about what Tenzin would look like and BACK.
>>
>>91682574

Very sad, and very true.

It's because this far after its end, the people who just generally enjoyed it are happy to have left it in the past. Hate, however, is much harder to let go of.
>>
>>91682758
The hero's journey is canonized for a reason, and the hero's consistent failure and resulting emotional pain as the world slips further into turmoil while the hero can do nothing but look on was left to the wayside of literary fucking history for a reason.

You want to deviate from the formula? Fine, but you better be a good fucking chemist.
>>
So hinting her gayness meant she was mentally ill all the time?
>>
>>91682862
Omigod.
>>
>>91682758
I'd take a by the book cliche story that is done right over a different approach that is done horribly any day. Korra, both the character and the series was fucking shit. Even worse when the writers decided to add some shipping bullshit with the sole reason of pleasing the rabid retards on tumblr and then doubling down on it when called out for their shitty writing.
>>
File: 1492467775712.jpg (11KB, 236x328px) Image search: [Google]
1492467775712.jpg
11KB, 236x328px
>>91656765
I didn't believe it was.

Until I actually made a point of watching it. Then found it was much worse.

Also, E;R has some really great analysis when he drops the jokes. Like when he described the end of the OT as being "a story that ended a long time ago, in an era increasingly far away"... It's just such a melancholy and sad way of describing it.
>>
>>91681124
That's the only common ATLA pairing that utterly disgusts me. It's much, much worse than Zutara.
>>
>>91682758
>She shouldn't grow as a person because all good shows do that! Korra should be different!

Are you serious?
>>
>>91682781
>That anon is talking about the period in between the teaser promo images and about episode 4 of season 1.

No, he isn't. He literally said that he didn't start coming here until after the show had ended.
>>
File: 1492640596440.jpg (11KB, 247x255px) Image search: [Google]
1492640596440.jpg
11KB, 247x255px
>first thing Korra says is "I'm the Avatar, you gotta deal with it."
>every Avatar but her gets erased forever
>she actually is THE Avatar at this point

I WILL NOT FUCKING DEAL WITH THAT
>>
>>91684213
If the show wasn't such dogshit this could be considered foreshadowing. As it is it's pretty obvious it's a coincidence from hack writers.
>>
>>91658008
>Summons the wrath of the ocean to decimate an entire fire nation fleet single-highhandedly.
>Destroys a drill tank large enough to breach the most fortified city in the world.
>Defeats the most powerful firebender in the world at his strongest.
>Not awesome.
Listen, I know as a Korra fan you're not used to having a protagonist that's likable, capable, and mature but that doesn't mean that Aang wasn't fucking great.
>>
>>91684519

Bullshit
>>
>>91684717
Ozai was not only one of the strongest firebenders in the world but he also had Sozin's comet giving him a +200% boost in strength, yet Aang still managed to beat him.
>>
>>91684519
>Summons the wrath of the ocean to decimate an entire fire nation fleet single-highhandedly.
Had help from the Water Spirit
>Destroys a drill tank large enough to breach the most fortified city in the world.
Korra and Co. did basically the same thing with the Mecha and Aang also didn't do it alone.
And Korra bends pure spiritual energy, which is even a step up over what Aang did to Ozai.
That scene was actually pretty damn good too, from the visual right down to the music.
>>
>>91684804
He's saying the fact itself was bullshit you autistic spergmaster.
>>
>>91685037
>Korra and Co. did basically the same thing with the Mecha

Yeah but when Aang did it, it wasn't fucking retarded.
>>
>>91656801
I mean the whole plot of the original series only happened because Roku was too much of a bitch to do what needed to be done, so...
>>
File: 488.jpg (42KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
488.jpg
42KB, 720x480px
>>91685037
>Water Spirit
>>
>>91685136
The whole premise was just as retarded.
>>
>>91685276
>The drill is actually possible with RL technology
>The mecha is probably impossible regardless of technology due to basic physics
Try again.
>>
>>91685309

No "probably" about it, friend. Even the smaller mechs being made out of platinum is logistically and mechanically retarded. Platinum is just about the worst fucking thing you could ever try to build something out of.
>>
>>91685375
I said probably because you never know what crazy technological advancements the future holds. Maybe the platinum will be enhanced, or held together with some sort of energy, or...
>>
>>91685309
>>91685375
Did they ever give a reason why platinum couldn't be bent like iron could? If it was a matter of purity, surely there were other metals that would've been just as pure?
>>
>>91685309
>Having to use 'realism' as an argument now
Is that all?
>>
>>91685442
"Purity".
>>
>>91685442
Titanium?
It's also fucking light.
>>
>>91685475
Dude, there's realism and then there's shit that BREAKS THE LAWS OF PHYSICS AS WE KNOW THEM.
>>
>>91685499
You mean like BENDING YOUR INNER FIRE?
>>
>>91685475
Listen, having tanks and zeppelins and giant ass drills is plausable to do with sufficient levels of engineering but building a fucking mech just goes way too fucking far off the rails for suspension of disbelief to take place.

Think about it, in the old series, there were things like trains and tanks and drills but they were also generally explained and consistent with the theme of AtLA taking place in a setting with Asian aesthetics and Wuxia conventions.

Adding mechs to the world, when it's supposed to be modeled after 1920's flapper era with Model T's and the like, it clashes too much with the rest of the world and it just becomes fucking ridiculous, with the fact that it's not even possible with today's technology making it even worse.
>>
>>91685442

Platinum isn't even any more or less pure than any other metal. It's just really stable and resistant to corrosion.

Fuck, it's only a little bit less malleable than gold. Even if you ignore the impossible physics of a bipedal skyscraper-sized robot man, the platinum itself is too soft and too heavy to support even a fraction of that mass. The fucking thing would deform and collapse even just laying on the ground.
>>
>>91685643
Technically speaking any metal could become metal bending proof because it's the earth residue that's being bended inside the metal.
>>
>>91685530
That doesn't break the laws of physics, it's just highly unrealistic to think that humans will ever be able to enhance their bodies to be able to do that. Same with other forms of bending, technically.
>>
>>91685775
Fire is pretty much the one type of bending that breaks the laws the most in that at least the other three need to have said element in physical proximity. Air is just kinda cheating there since air is pretty much everywhere.
But fire needs no physical source since it comes from within.
>>
>>91656433
Fpbp
>>
>>91685674

That's another thing. They showed Kuvira using metalbending to pilot the damn thing, which means at least some of it was still bendable metal. What the fuck was keeping Korra or Lin or whomever from just ripping out the bendable parts and neutering the mech on the spot?
>>
>>91685874
It's theoretically possible to construct a model of an organism (human or otherwise) that can expel fire, though.
>>
>>91685905
But that was exactly what Lin and Suyin did inside the mech. They just couldn't sense those parts through platinum it seemed, or more likely didn't have enough time since they were fighting the entire time.
>>
>>91685874
The thing is, fire needed to come from within because fire is the only element that doesn't occur naturally within nature. Firebenders in "The Last Airbender" were limited to using their element if it was found naturally in the environment and it seriously nerfed them because their only source of bending ended up being limited to shit like a campfire or a burning trash can. The only reason they succeeded for that long was mainly due to a combination of plot and everyone in the film suffering from some form of mental retardation.
>>
>>91683340
Taang was a great ship, you fag.

They had much better chemistry than Katara and Aang.
>>
>>91686036
Physically speaking though, it's actually MUCH more difficult to imagine controlling existing fire that way than it is to theorize humans (or again, any other organisms) as simply creating it themselves.
>>
>>91686087
They had actual negative chemistry. The very thought of that ship squicks me the fuck out.
>>
>>91656800

>hold the very unpopular opinion that book 1 was the best

That part is not unpopular whatsoever.
>>
>>91685874
>Fire is pretty much the one type of bending that breaks the laws the most

You mean the least. Fire is a chemical reaction, caused by substances mixing with oxygen. It has no weight, no mass. Chi in the Avatar universe is a quantifiable force; Firebenders are just combining chi and oxygen and then exciting the result to the point of combustion. Like... having a gland in your body that produces a gas that ignites in open air, and channels that let you spray that shit from your fingertips.

Other benders are using psychic powers to lift and redirect things with force and mass and shit. They don't even have to be in contact with it.
>>
>>91686137

Book 1 would have been very salvageable if Amon didn't turn out to be such a disappointment
>>
>>91686199

Korra crybending back into the Avatar didn't help, either.
>>
>>91686250
>crybending
>>
>>91686036

Shame they didn't go further and go with stuff like "temperature-bending", since thats pretty much what they do anyway. Not all burning shoots out bright flames. And if "burning reaction" is the theme of their powers, some of them could learn how to corrode stuff very quickly as well, rusting and some forms of corrosion are "burning" after all.
>>
>>91686558
If they do a third series set in modern day, I could see firebenders involving into chemists of sort.
>>
>>91686598
*evolving into chemists of a sort.
>>
>>91663318
>saved benderdom
>by damning humanity
What did Anon mean by this?
>>
>>91663318
>'Saved'
>Let spirits, which were sealed away because they caused trouble, free is 'saving' them
>>
>>91656258
She's the strongest avatar.

She'd kick aangs ass.

Deal with it.
>>
>>91657350
>>
>>91686135
Nah, they had great chemistry. You've got shit taste, friend.
>>
>>91656258
>I'm Korra Sue

I don't think Water Tribe folk have surnames.

> I'm the next Avatar no matter what you think!

Well, I mean, she demonstrated use of three of the four elements as a kid, so of course she is.

>I'm a brave LGBT female PoC who mastered 3 of the elements while I was still in the crib!

She moved some water, lifted a small rock, and created a small flame. That's hardly "mastering".

It's one thing to hate Korra for legitimate reasons. Don't make shit up. This should be beneath you.

>Everyone I'm around falls in love with me

Mako, Bolin, and Asami only.

>I even turn girls into lesbians when there was nothing to suggest that they were lesbians beforehand!

Was there any indication that Asami DIDN'T feel attraction to women? It's not an even gay/straight split, you know. We have a term for it - bisexuality - and everything.

> I don't really need to learn anything

Confirmed for having not watched the show.

>In fact, my friends don't even matter!

Korra depended on her friends way more than Aang ever did.
>>
File: tumblr_mlga3tIovR1rxmm8zo1_500.png (250KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlga3tIovR1rxmm8zo1_500.png
250KB, 500x487px
>>91662884
>>91681124
>>91683340
>>
>>91688944
That's a dumb haircut for a fish.
>>
>>91658160
Tons of lesbians who don't come out date guys as a sort of beard.
I'd put my dosh on Korra being gay
>>
>>91681124
>tomboyfag

Don't project your betaness on Aang.
>>
>>91685905
Somehow the outer shell of the mech prevented bending the metal on the other side. Kuviras control panel must have mechanicly controlled the rest of the mech somehow.
>>
>>91686031
I feel like Korra should have been able to Avatar state it up and wreck the insides of the mech with ease. But then again the mech is covered in plot armour.
>>
>>91685905
>What the fuck was keeping Korra or Lin or whomever from just ripping out the bendable parts and neutering the mech on the spot?

The same thing that was keeping Korra from just beating Unalaq, Zaheer's group, and Kuvira in their encounters: plot.
>>
>>91658160
Anon, Mako's a faggot. Might has well have been a girl.
Thread posts: 289
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.