[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does David Goyer, a man who clearly has no respect for comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: david-goyer__120420000611.jpg (89KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
david-goyer__120420000611.jpg
89KB, 970x545px
Why does David Goyer, a man who clearly has no respect for comics and comic readers, keep getting put onto comic adaptations?
>>
>>91654511
Because nobody in Hollywood respects comics or comic readers.
Also he has the right connections.
>>
He wrote one of the best selling cape movies of all time.
>>
>>91654511
He was a writer on the Nolan series that won a oscar and essentially printed a lot of bills for WB. WB is filled with a bunch of idiots and don't realize that he's a bad writer but since he's essentially their only writer with a pedigree, however unearned, they push him forward.
>>91654541
Basically this, Hollywood is the worst. If you hear some of the rumors and quotes coming from behind the scenes you'll realize how incompetent these idiots are at their jobs.
>>
>>91654511
He made a good run on the JSA but other than that I hope he dies in a suicide pack with Zack Synder!
>>
>>91654541
Wrong. He is making movies for normies who hate comics.
>>
File: dog unamused.png (286KB, 489x660px) Image search: [Google]
dog unamused.png
286KB, 489x660px
>>91654511
>did a great run with johns on jsa
>did the first two blade movies, arguably the best superhero and vampire films ever made
>did that one movie people didn't like that actually wasn't even that bad
>YEAH FUCK THIS GUY I HATE HIM HE KNOWS NOTHING
>>
>>91654511
Because The Goyest hasn't arrived yet
>>
>>91654656
He was carried away on that.

He even admits that apart from being an idea guy, he is awful at writting everything else.
>>
>>91654862
remember his god awful Constantine series?
>>
File: Blade3 poster.jpg (12KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
Blade3 poster.jpg
12KB, 184x273px
>>91654862
>did the first two blade movies, arguably the best superhero and vampire films ever made

Del Toro and Snipes basically ad-libbed both of those films. You should listen to the commentary tracks sometime.

Reminder that THIS is the one that Goyer wrote and directed.
>>
>>91654862
> great
> Johns
> JSA
pick one
>>
>>91654926
his did the NBC Constantine? It was great.
>>
>>91654942
I pick JSA...? But can't I also pick Johns? He wrote JSA...

I don't think this is how "pick one" works...
>>
>>91654862
Johns carried him through JSA.
>>
>>91655080
It was mediocre at best, we just hoped it would get better.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.