[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>transformers g1 >g.i joe a real american hero >transformers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Hub_Network_logo_stacked (1).png (614KB, 2618x2398px) Image search: [Google]
Hub_Network_logo_stacked (1).png
614KB, 2618x2398px
>transformers g1
>g.i joe a real american hero
>transformers prime
>transformers rescue bots
>transformers animated
>jem
>batman tas
>animaniacs
>mlp fim
>lps
>dan vs

Scream about corporations or shows being toyetic all you want, a network has not had such a great balance of quality shows spanning all genres since the hub, new and old, action and SoL,comedy and action, scifi and fantasy, capeshit and comfy

It just did it all, had it all, and it was perfect
>>
And now it's dead

And not because it was bad but because something like the Hub just couldn't exist in it's situation
>>
>>91650969
Shoulda, easily coulda
>>
>>91650884
The reason they failed to even survive past four years is because they kept airing MLP:FiM so fucking much at the expense of most of their other original content. That and other toy companies apparently didn't want to air their commercials on the Hub for obvious reasons.
>>
>>91653418
>oblivious reasons
>>
>>91653418
What about the fact that they aired Animaniacs so much in 2013? I remember it having 2 airings in the morning and two airings at night at one time. Same with Tiny Toons
>>
>>91653418
Well explain why none of those things are an issue anymore, and MLP is the show they air most still, and they have plenty of advertisements

If all of those things were an issue, why did the channel become literally MLP the channel with ads and other random crap thrown in after the rebranding
>>
> no more DC Nation/Hub Saturday mornings with /co/

I'm gonna miss them.
>>
>>91654476
Me too
>>
>>91654393
That's the show that just happened to become the most popular, and it's all thanks to this board and an article from Cartoon Brew: http://www.cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/the-end-of-the-creator-driven-era-29614.html
Initially, the show the Hub groomed the most when it launched was Transformers: Prime, but as those grownups kept watching MLP:FiM, that replaced TF:Prime as its show with the most attention from the network.
I'm sure they have lots of ads, but not from toy companies other than Hasbro (Hasbro still has a 40% stake in Discovery Family).
>>
>>91655861
Transformers Prime came out like three years or something after MLP, I don't think that is accurate friend

That being said, TF Prime still airs usually every day, at least it does when I tune in
>>
>>91650884

F
>>
File: Charlie Brown Angry.jpg (33KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie Brown Angry.jpg
33KB, 630x418px
>>91650884
This had so much potential to be the boomerang for the 80's/90's generation and they blow it.
>>
>>91658066
Blame Discovery Channel for getting cold feet when they noticed Hasbro was getting more out of the merger than they were.
>>
>>91658066

We really should've gotten a season 2 of G.I.Joe
>>
>>91654476
>Tfw I had great hopes for the DC Nation block VS Marvel cartoon block competition leading to a golden age of Cape cartoons
>Both blocks die in their infancy
>EMH is killed
>Every other Marvel cartoons since has sucked ass
>All DC cartoons are cancelled
>Now it's nothing but atrocious TTG spammed all day every day and JLA that barely even exists and CN is already actively trying to kill
>Even the DC animated movies suck now
Is this the worst timeline?
>>
>>91658618
Renegades was so much better than it had any rights to be
>>
File: tumblr_oom1neVXBE1vls777o1_1280.jpg (56KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oom1neVXBE1vls777o1_1280.jpg
56KB, 720x340px
I miss Dan.

I think he misses us too.
>>
>>91650884

I used to love the promos they did
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.