[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me that there aren't any /co/mrades who will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3090.jpg (133KB, 781x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3090.jpg
133KB, 781x1200px
Please tell me that there aren't any /co/mrades who will deny that Damian and Maps are the biggest OTP since Lois and Clark.
>>
>>91648762
maps fuck off that's jon's guy
>>
>>91648762
>That hand placement
>She's into it

I didn't expect DC to actually run with this, but I'm glad they are.

It's pretty funny that for all he tries to be mini-Bruce Damian ends up with the ubeat flat-chested girl without any issues.
>>
>>91648762
Damian Wayne and the unwanted erection.
>>
>>91649305

It would make perfect sense for the most screwed up member of the Batfamily to have a normal girlfriend. And her attitude could seriously help him to be less uptight.
>>
Maps + Hook Launcher is the OTP
>>
>>91649883

>ten years later, Damian and Maps are living together

"Maps, I'm going out on patrol with Richard. Have you seen my grappling hook?"
"...no. Uh...Alfred game by, said that your dad needs to work out the kinks in the new...prototype?" Hiding the grappling gun behind her back.
>>
>>91649345
>"Is that a grappling hook or are you just pleased to see me?"
>>
>>91649883
>implying they don't admire grappling hooks together
>>
>>91649859
With the whole 'wanting to be someone else' drama classes with Carrie Kelly in Tomansi/Gleason's BaR, I could see him really getting RPGs. He'd probably be 'That guy' initially though.
>>
>>91650287

I really hope that shit with Carrie Kelly comes into play at some point or another. It really helped to flesh him out as a person.
>>
>>91648762

Aren't they both like 12?
>>
>>91651494
We'll probably never see that Carrie again. She was written out of the Two-Face arc. Presumably Frank Miller didn't like it.
>>
I want Maps to be Damienbats' Oracle.

She seems like a gal who would catalogue combat information.
>>
>>91651594
Damian's specifically 13
>>
>>91651594
Damian just turned 13, Maps in 14 (or at least was when the book started)
>>
>>91648762
What's wrong with their faces?
>>
>>91648762
Jesus Christ another cucky fucking comic

>DON'T WORRY POOR DEFENSELESS DAMIEN *I'LL* BE THE ONE TO SAVE YOU ;)
>I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR

I bet you fags would hate it if she wasn't Asian
>>
>>91651684
Erection and barely contained lust for grappling hooks, respectively.

Though Maps does look different from the way Kerschl usually draws her, she seems older.
>>
>>91651624

I don't mean, "I hope Carrie Kelly shows up again," I mean that I hope Damian secretly wanting to be a normal kid will be carried on.
>>
>>91651736
It's a reference to the line Batman told Vicki in Burton's Batman, calm down.
>>
>not Damian x Jon
>not Damian x Colin
Shit tastes OP
>>
>>91651931
Tomansi will doubtless have it factor into the current Superman arc or Super Sons.
>>
>>91652030
Damn anon, you're funny. I've never head that before!
>>
>>91652030

>Colin will show up again
>>
>>91652071
>implying I was joking
>>
File: 1433958601426.jpg (113KB, 1244x747px) Image search: [Google]
1433958601426.jpg
113KB, 1244x747px
>when Damian brings out the grappling hook in bed
>>
>>91652429
Oh boy, do I remember that thread.

And the amount it triggered the Tripfags around at that time, who all seemed to just vanish one day.
>>
>>91652353

Are boy nipples not allowed?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.