[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with those rumors of Marvel going meat & potatoes, this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

So with those rumors of Marvel going meat & potatoes, this title is pretty much dead
>>
>>91641164
when are marvel not meat and potatoes?
>>
>>91641200
It means PENIS and BALLS you dum-dum
>>
>>91641164
Dude. This title was DOA. I think they cancelled it before the first issue at the start of ANAD.
>>
>>91641221
>Well, at the Women Of Marvel panel at C2E2 today, it was announced that Afua Richardson would now be the artist on the series

>The comic was previously announced as being drawn by Logan Faerber, and was mysteriously pulled from the schedules with rumours about a possible Blade movie starring the character being to blame.

>Last year we reported that Afua was invited to work on a Marvel comic already in the works and “I get a call from Axel Alonso, come in, rip the script apart, create the designs you want….”
>>
>>91641164
God, I hope so. There's no need for an even more diverse Buffy reboot.
>>
>writer bailed
>artist bailed
I guess
>>
>>91641259
I hope I'm wrong honestly. I'd like to read it.
>>
>>91641327
>>writer bailed
>>artist bailed
When has that ever stopped a big 2 production?
>>
>>91641215
no that's "Meat and two veg"

"Meat and Potatoes" means the same thing as 'bread and butter', the reliable cornerstone of your livelihood
>>
>>91641338
Cooke's Shazam last year.
>>
>>91641370
Are you lying?
>>
>>91641393
Yeah.
>>
>>91641404
Don't do that.
>>
>>91641393
He was working on it, but then you know, he died.
>>
>>91641393
It was on his blog I think that he was working on a Shazam series
>>
>>91641164
thank fucking god
sidecut sjw blade would be pure cancer
>>
>>91641427
RIP
>>
>>91641327
>Seeley wanted to write an inclusive tumblr-pandering book for Marlel but got scared off because he's a fucking white male
Beautiful.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.