[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go outside >Walk up to the first female that you see >yell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (343KB, 940x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
343KB, 940x470px
>Go outside
>Walk up to the first female that you see
>yell "Hey pretty mamma" in the best impression of Johnny Bravo whilst flexing your biceps at her
>Post the results on /co/
>>
>>91640646
i dont work out
i cant talk to women
i dont go outside
>>
>>91640646
I'm strangely tempted to do this
>>
>>91640646
>whilst flexing your biceps at her

I sense a fatal flaw in this scheme.
>>
>>91640646
>"How to get sued."
>>
>>91642261
That would only get you sued in the USA, where feminists would cry rape if you used any pickup line on them.
>>
Instructions unclear, Penis stuck in mailbox
>>
>>91640646
Said it to my milfy ebony neighbor in my complex on the way to work this morning.

"Hey to you too sweety" was what I got.
She's really sweet.
>>
That's a pretty big risk these days.
>>
I just looked out the window. My neighbor's 7-year-old is playing outside.

Ain't doing that.
>>
>>91643063
You know what to do, Anon.
>>
>>91643410
>tfw open carry.
>>
>>91643319
Pussy.
>>
>>91643319
Is she a girl and is her name Susie?
>>
Well I hope you got a laugh out of this. I have autism (thanks vaccines) and have difficulty talking to others. Thought this was a "get out of your comfort zone" thread.

Did it to woman outside. She said "what?" So I said again. She told me get away. Sad state of affairs. Having panic attack now thinking cops will come to my parents house. Fuck you!!!
>>
File: 1459693973863.png (247KB, 640x640px)
1459693973863.png
247KB, 640x640px
>Did it on my neighbor in the complex
>She thought I was just being funny as opposed to being gay
>She always thinks I'm being funny
>>
>>91643666
A simple bait but, fresh. 8/10.
>>
Did it to neighbor in dorm. She accused me of mis-gendering her and is reporting me to housing offices. Thanks op
>>
>>91642279
Lel, no. But this would be illegal to do in say, Sweden or the UK.
>>
There's a beatiful qt here in my job but i can't talk with her or any woman.
>>
File: dumb bitch.jpg (124KB, 685x513px)
dumb bitch.jpg
124KB, 685x513px
She just started barking at me. What do I do now???
>>
>>91640646

Got a wierd look from her and got ignored instead
>>
>>91643702
you gotta start wearing more flannel
>>
>>91640646
i now have a knife jabbed in my heart, fuck you op
>>
you won't get a much better reaction than johnny ever has
>>
>>91644148
But most of them are plaid, I like solid colors better. Also I prefer dresses. Have you seen flannel dresses, they look horrid?
>>
>>91644075

take solace in knowing that for every cute girl that exists, there's at least 5 guys already eyeing her
>>
>>91640646
>not doing the Monkey
>>
Did this and now am posting from steaming harem gangbang. Thanks OP!
>>
>>91640646
My sister was not amused.
>>
>>91644224
combine a plaid flannel shirt (unbuttoned) with a solid black dress
>>
>>91640775
alright Earl.
>>
>>91644244
I am the only young boy single in this room.
>>
>>91644007
Can it even be considered bait? There is nothing to get mad there, anon is just trying to be funny.
>>
>>91644589
The Vaccines bit triggered me.
>>
I did it.

She laughed and said "hi".

Success?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.