[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They would be the blandest couple ever created if they were a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: rs.png (390KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
rs.png
390KB, 1366x768px
They would be the blandest couple ever created if they were a straight couple, prove me wrong.
>>
>>91632709
At least it wouldn't be Twilight, anon.
>>
>>91632709
They'd be adorable either way. Maybe you just prefer lots of conflict in your romance?
>>
>>91632801
It's more like no one would give a fuck about them if they were a straight couple
>>
>>91632855
I don't think it would make much of a difference, to be honest.
>>
>>91632709
Do I smell a /pol/ack?
>>
>>91632709
I constantly forget Ruby is female, with the butch attitude, stocky body, and that voice. Ruby feels like a male midget.
>>
>>91632709
my brother went and eloped the other day to a girl I hardly know, and now, just like my mother and step dad, he insists on having the phone on speaker the few times he actually calls me or answers the phone when I call, and it's so she can hear too. She doesn't talk, but it's like they are a different being from just him and her. I hate it
>>
File: image.jpg (338KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338KB, 1000x1500px
>>91633016
>"I'm an Eternal Flame, baby!"
>>
File: 1467425735197.png (54KB, 328x396px) Image search: [Google]
1467425735197.png
54KB, 328x396px
>>91632709
Show me ONE (1) couple from any other cartoon as invested in their relationship as this
No bullshit that happened at the tailend of the series.
>>
>>91633077
so ruby is Danny Devito? that's not sexy, lesbians are supposed to be sexy!
>>
>>91632709
I don't know, the "constantly fused into one being" isn't the most generic of traits for a couple. Of the top of my head, I can't think of many fictional couples that trait applies to.
>>
>>91632709
That's kind of the point, anon.
>>
>>91633100
>>
File: baron ashura.jpg (53KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
baron ashura.jpg
53KB, 848x480px
>>91633106
It was made some decades earlier
>>
>>91632709
But anon, they are a straight couple.
>>
>>91633092
Aladdin and Jasmine (TV Series)
Mickey and Minnie
Monarch and Dr Girlfriend
Fry and Leeyla
Danny Phantom and Sam
Jake and Rainicorn
Fred and Daphne
Bob and Lin Belcher

Those are couples that spend a lot of loving time time together. And I could make an even bigger laundry list if I extended it to animated films.
>>
>>91633623
Don't forget Bender and Lucy liu
>>
Still borderline royalty dating the knightly help. I mean can you ask for more than Lancelot and Guinevere?
>>
Did they instantly fall in love because their personalities were fused together?
It felt odd how they were soul mates after barely interacting.
>>
>>91632855
>implying shipping doesn't cross all races, genders, sexual orientations and nationalities

For current examples see every Star Vs. or Samurai Jack thread.
>>
>>91633071
They're still high on serotonin. Give them a year and they'll be at each other's throats like they never even liked one another.
>>
>>91634229
They're not in love with each other, they're in love with the being that they make together
it's kind of toxic and co-dependent but that's okay because Ruby and Sapphire are fucking useless outside of Garnet anyway
>>
>>91634293
So the exact same thing as Pearl and Sardonyx
>>
>>91634364
yes but more severe
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.