[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen people remember Nick Jr shows like Little Bear,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (13KB, 215x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 215x144px
I've seen people remember Nick Jr shows like Little Bear, Franklin, Gullah Gullah Island, Blue's Clues, Muppet Babies, and Eureeka's Castle fondly, but it seems like no one ever reminisces or thinks fondly about Allegra's Window. Why is that? And do you remember this show?
>>
>>91632341
Look at her dead eyes...
>>
>>91632341
this was made by Jim Jinkins. So it was pretty much Doug, but with Puppets, and that smartass blue cat.
>>
>>91632341
I forgot this show existed.

As a kid, it was just a boring show that came on in between ones I liked better. I don't remember much except the episode where her brother (or some boy character) had his tonsils removed and couldn't eat applesauce because "he couldn't taste it."

As a kid I thought applesauce was gross so ....I guess that's why that random memory stuck? The whole show was pretty forgettable unlike things like little bear
>>
>>91632417
I never knew that. It makes sense though

>boring tired tone

>similar big nosed character designs

I remember kind of liking Doug as a kid but rewatching it everything just seemed so monotone and dull.
>>
>>91632341
>that image
I think you already answered your own question, OP.
>>
>>91632341
I always hated Nick Jr, but especially Little Bear.
>>
>>91632341
That's creepy
>>
>>91632341
What the fuck kind of name is allegra
>>
>>91635061
An allergy medication
>>
File: Cheesy Puff colored hair Puppet.jpg (63KB, 489x370px) Image search: [Google]
Cheesy Puff colored hair Puppet.jpg
63KB, 489x370px
>>91632341
I was a little old when she became popular, however I remember her very well. I remember her theme song, and the characters on her show.

That said her hair always disgusted me as a child, and it continues to disgust me to this day so I made it a point to forget about her.
>>
>>91632484
>everything just seemed so monotone and dull.
That was kinda the vibe of the show. What you perceive as monotone and dull others viewed as mysterious, and whimsical.

Doug had a very specific, and off kinda tone. To those who didn't get it I guess it must have come off as dull. To those who got what the show was trying to do it kinda left them wanting more.
Of course Disney's Doug killed this when the show became a Disney product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHxi-HSgNPc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.