[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The last /a/ protag from the last anime you watched >The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: vegito.png (132KB, 390x569px) Image search: [Google]
vegito.png
132KB, 390x569px
>The last /a/ protag from the last anime you watched
>The last /co/ protag from the last cartoon you watched OR comic you've read.

A great threat comes, and the only way for them to beat is by Potara (ignore DBS' shitty retcon towards time limit).

What is the result?
>>
File: fanfiction.png (604KB, 923x545px) Image search: [Google]
fanfiction.png
604KB, 923x545px
Google is your friend I guess.
>>
>>91632357
I don't think I'll find a mash up of America and Guts.... But it could be interesting.
>>
>Samurai Jack
>Galko-Chan

Either a popular, gyaru with REALLY fucked up hallucinations and a jesus complex or a Samurai who's way into make up and acts like a total virgin despite her/his??? appearence saying otherwise.
>>
>>91632272
Samaurai Jack. A harem h manga involving incest.

Shit... Could be hilarious.
>>
>>91632272
Gon Freecss and Fante Bukowski. I can't think of two more opposite characters.
>>
Last /co/ material: Legend of Calamity Jane intro
Last /a/ material: Aisha Clanclan clips

Result:

Last full episodes of each would be Supermansion last night and Jojo on Toonami.
Titanium Rex and Joseph Joestar would be a pretty good fusion.
>>
>>91632272
>retcon
no
>>
>>91632272
>Porco Rosso and Rick
wtf
>>
Last /a/ material: Just finished up the whole run of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex + Solid State Society so...I guess Motoko Kusanagi

Last /co/ material: Morrison's Batman run

Fusing them would be kind of boring, but Motoko Kusanagi vs. Batman is actually a pretty even, good match-up. A GitS:SAC/Batman crossover could be fun.

It would really depend on where they're fighting, I guess, since both of them rely heavily on the support and resources of their respective cities.

Maybe Section 9 strikes an illegal lab working with experimental physics tech and the Major accidentally gets sent back in time/through the multiverse to Gotham.
>>
>>91634727
>Last /a/ material: Just finished up the whole run of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex + Solid State Society so...I guess Motoko Kusanagi
>Last /co/ material: Morrison's Batman run
small world, my last /a/ thing was the 1995 ghost in the shell movie and my last comic was the long halloween
>>
I'm not sure if Toru or Kobayashi is the protag of KCMD. But Jack can handle him I think.
>>
>Steven Universe and Atsuko Kagari
Infinite kindness, but infinite stupidity as well. More likely to hug the threat than deal with it.
>>
>>91632272
> Saitama
> Medusa

Huh.... ok.
>>
File: IMG_2282.jpg (258KB, 458x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2282.jpg
258KB, 458x800px
>>91632272
https://youtu.be/_TUTJ0klnKk
>>
File: shrug.png (211KB, 343x306px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
211KB, 343x306px
Samurai Jack and Goku

hmmm....
>>
File: a_char1_l_2.jpg (15KB, 276x258px) Image search: [Google]
a_char1_l_2.jpg
15KB, 276x258px
Gumball and Yasaburo

I have no idea what will happen, but it will surely be silly/foolish and involve comfy family relations
>>
>>91632272
Lina Inverse and Sterling Archer.
I can't even begin to speculate what the fusion would be like.
>>
>>91632272
>Deku from My Hero Academia
>Axis Carnage

>Can use One for All at 100% efficiency because of Symbiote's healing
>Symbiote's power is embiggened by Deku being a huge pussy and having that adrenaline rush

not bad
>>
>>91632272
Saitama and Bojack Horseman
Uhh... Would he get weaker?
>>
File: 16541565456.jpg (35KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
16541565456.jpg
35KB, 500x324px
>>91635226
>Lina Inverse and Sterling Archer.
>>
>Samurai Jack and Eren Jaeger
>Jack's going nuclear with Eren's ruthless determination
>Jack's swordsmanship and agility with Eren's ODM gear
>Jack's martial arts with Eren's Titan-mode
So basically when Spider-Man gets serious, minus wall climbing, but plus a sword, accelerated healing, and Titan-mode.
>>
>>91635316
I... think the fusion is SUPPOSED to be greater than the sum of its parts but... well... Bosama Horsepunch probably has even worse depression issues?
>>
>>91635426
Is he still pure-hearted enough that his sword wont harm him?
>>
>Monkey D. Luffy
>Samurai Jack
King of the Samurai?
>>
>>91632272
>Onadera Punpun and Peter Griffin
I don't even like family guy. This would be pretty shit, especially considering I watched clarence like an hour before that. That would have been kind of cool.
>>
Samurai Jack And Guts from Berserk
>Infinite Suffering, But infinite Determination.
Would Jacks Magic Sword And Guts Sword Would Fuse?
>Big Ass Magic Slab of Steel Folded 6 Gorillion Times.
>>
>>91635567
when Goku thought Gohan was dead, he considered fusing with Hercule instead but immediately dismissed the result as making him weaker
>>
File: 1491202829786.png (524KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1491202829786.png
524KB, 1058x705px
>Izuku Midoriya
>Samurai Jack
I don't think madman levels like that should be reached by mortal men.
>>
>Mark Lilly from Ugly Americans
>One Punch Man

This works PHENOMENALLY well.
Hell still try to counsel him to death.
>>
File: 4dc[3].gif (650KB, 598x444px) Image search: [Google]
4dc[3].gif
650KB, 598x444px
>Samurai Jack
>Takumi Fujiwara

M U L T I
K I N O
D R I F T I N G
>>
>Perrine
>Punisher

Nothing will stop her on the quest for her grandfather now, while she gets ride of all the criminals between bosnia and france.
>>
>>91636078
Goku also isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch
>>
>>91632272
>Saitama
>Calvin (& Hobbes)

So basically Saitama with a dangerously creative mind
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.