[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ confessions thread I don't like pic related, the show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

/co/ confessions thread

I don't like pic related, the show and the character
>>
File: bill.png (841KB, 837x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bill.png
841KB, 837x1024px
>>91632172
I want triangle bill to fuck me.
>>
File: 1488665463523.jpg (9KB, 261x217px) Image search: [Google]
1488665463523.jpg
9KB, 261x217px
>>91632172
you basterd
>>
I started watching Star Vs primarily because I found her hot design wise, but honestly I've just come to like the show and don't find her really romantically attractive at all in that way after getting to know her character

I never was a big fan of Samurai Jack, not even when it was originally airing and I was in the prime demographic of teen boy with a fetish for Katanas
>>
>>91632172
So you confess to having shit taste. Who cares?
>>
File: lewd censored.jpg (29KB, 238x564px) Image search: [Google]
lewd censored.jpg
29KB, 238x564px
>>91632172
If you don't like the character you should love the show. It's basically just Nefcy milking Star Butterfly for tears every episode.
>>
I don't watch cartoons or read comics, I just watch the movies

I love the consolewar threads here.
>>
File: mmmhmmm.gif (506KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
mmmhmmm.gif
506KB, 400x223px
>>91632172
I think it's fine you don't like a show I like so long as you admit it's a matter of taste and not "everything I personally don't like is objective trash"
like 90% of /co/
>>
i really like the Guardians of the Galaxy film

Deadpool, not so much

i think the Xmen are always terrible, whether in comics or films

always

i don't watch cartoons because they're boring

though sayin that, the first couple of Samurai Jacks were pretty good - but i don't know if i'll watch the rest because i'm not that interested
>>
>>91632172
I like the character and the show when its written by someone competent. Its just that usually its not.
>>
>>91635170
Why didn't you just let the thread die?
>>
>>91632172
I never watched AT and I used to love MLP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.