[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The crime syndicate arrive in the Marvel Universe >they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (532KB, 1866x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
532KB, 1866x1440px
>The crime syndicate arrive in the Marvel Universe
>they brought Mazahs with them in case the thing that destroyed their dimension followed them

Could they be stopped?
>>
>>91628824
reed richards uses ultimate nulllifier and then they are gone.

/thread
>>
The DC Universe is stronger is kind of a meme, OP. It's true of the front-and-center heroes but there are plenty of top tiers in Marvel too.
>>
>>91629060
But then they die too.
>>
>>91628824
Probably.
Would take a "Doom and Magneto team up with the depleted heroes" tier force though
>>
>>91629074
Eh most of them are cosmic guys though.
The Hulk and Dr. Strange are probably the most powerful earth based ones
>>
>>91629255
Sentry is the most op there is, even more tan Superman.
>>
>>91629255
Yeah, Earth might be fucked, but the CSA would have a much harder time off planet. Running in to someone like Surfer or Sentry who's powers are "whatever the fuck I want" really wouldn't end well for them.
>>
>>91628824
Isn't Ultraman weak to Sunlight and needs Kryptonite to power up?

He's fuck then and with him, the rest of the Crime Synidcate because none of them are higher than Superman.

Also, Owlman would be utterly fucked by Moon Knight.
>>
>>91629060
so...you solution is to kill the marvel universe?
>>
>>91628824
I think they will be treated as the squadron supreme / squadron sinister
>>
No because of The Ghost riders. Those are some evil people, the riders would enjoy making them suffer
>>
>>91629516
which Superman
>>
>>91628824
Didn't they all got brutally murdered except superman?
>>
>>91629621
No, clearly they play a baseball game with the fate of the marvel universe at stake.
>>
>>91629685
the ghost rider is dead, you now have a latino kid on a car
>>
File: 3125510-atom_zpsf3b582ce.png (299KB, 271x480px) Image search: [Google]
3125510-atom_zpsf3b582ce.png
299KB, 271x480px
>>91628824
If we're talking New 52 CS, remember the entire reason they were able to make as much impact as they did was this bitch
>>
>>91629849
Real fans rider fans don't claim that faggot , you got to at least last 15 issues. In 10 years no one will remember ghost driver
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.