[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Over at cousins, nothing to do, easter >Flipping through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_9.png (332KB, 846x434px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_9.png
332KB, 846x434px
>Over at cousins, nothing to do, easter
>Flipping through channels looking for movie
>Pass Cartoon Network
>Fucking nothing but TTG
>All day, the TTG Channel, Like clockwork
>Remember that Justice League show that was supposed to come out, figure its not out yet
>Look it up, its been out for a while
>Hadn't heard a single thing, browse /co/ fairly often and hadn't even seen a single thread
>Check it out, its actually alright

Did I just watch a rare episode, is it shit? Average? Why the hell is no absolutely no word? What happened? Why does CN seem to not even realize it exists?
>>
>>91627285
YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW
>>
>>91627285
I like it

There's an episode where a few of the JL get turned into kids and it's just as fun as the JLU episode
>>
The scheduling at CN has been shit for years.

They refuse to play anything that's not episodic anymore.
>>
Justice League Action is pretty good overall.

>Why does CN seem to not even realize it exists?
Because they can't make as much money off merch because it's made by WB. It's why they shill nuPPG so much because they can make more money off the merch.
>>
>>91627285
It's a lot of fun. CN is currently playing catch-up with the show, since the U.K. aired episodes ahead of them.
>>
>>91627285
No, the show's pretty good, problem is UK aired a big bunch of episodes already American CN still has to catch up to because they never fucking play it so we who have seen the uploads of the UK episodes have nothing really to talk about, and it's always easier to get a hate thread going about a show with no new episodes than a "Hey, that show was alright" "yeah I guess" thread that dies in 10 posts
>>
>>91627401
>>91627398
>>91627352
Shit, actually sounds pretty fun. Was curious, though I guess it makes sense why I hadn't seen much of it mentioned anywhere. Good to know.

Guess Ill get to watchin, so far all I've seen is part of one with Constantine. Hell, Ill can get with him.
>>
>>91627374
JLA is extremely episodic
>>
>>91627285
Joker trying to get a laugh is probably the greatest thing I've seen in a while.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xas0hKz5qU
>>
File: confusedjack.gif (561KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
confusedjack.gif
561KB, 500x375px
>>91627398
>Because they can't make as much money off merch because it's made by WB.

Does the WB not care that much either then? You'd think if you'd spent money on making a show you'd want the distributor to give it a decent amount of airtime.
>>
>>91628000
it's actually Hamill! Shit man, might have to gib this a watch.
>>
I stopped watching CN after I got rid of my cable and I haven't looked back. You can only cancel so many shows I'm invested in before I quit caring and find ways to watch your cartoons elsewhere.
>>
Don't pretend you browse /co/ a lot.

There were so many threads, and there was an anon obsessed with Wondie saying Supes and Bats were her sidekicks.
>>
>>91628339
We're in a new dark age of animation.
>>
>>91628453
Didn't the episode ultimately treat wonder woman and the Amazon's treatment if batman and Supes as rude and wrong?
>>
File: 1401150209292.png (104KB, 281x226px) Image search: [Google]
1401150209292.png
104KB, 281x226px
>>91627285
Terrible time slot, no advertisement, airs once a week with no reruns. It's not TTGo so guess they bury it
>>
>>91628726
Yes, but I'm talking about /co/ itself. There were a lot of threads about that. OP says there were barely any threads about JLA
>>
File: save_GLTAS.jpg (131KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
save_GLTAS.jpg
131KB, 500x645px
>>91628769
It's Green Lantern: The Animated Series all over again.
>>
>>91627857
Cartoon Network HATES sharing revenue which it has to do with DC shows
>>
>>91628155
It has to do with the way Ted Turner set things up. Every subsidiary of the Turner machine works against each other. They're all in competition. CN has to show DC cartoons, but they don't really get anything for it. So they shuffle them around and try to kill the shows. And DC can't send their cartoons to be shown anywhere else. So everybody's kind of fucked.
>>
>>91628947
Is Teen Titans Go not a DC show?
>>
>>91628964
But then why does CN seem ok with Teen Titans Go being shown but not this? I remember when JLA premiered in primetime they advertised it heavily even had a special bumper with the Teen Titans congratulating Cyborg for making it into the League. Then they just banished it to an early Saturday morning timeslot and never spoke of it again.
>>
>>91628964
Based Ted Turner
>>
>>91628481
At least Nickelodeon was willing to give TMNT five seasons.
>>
>>91627285
>These MEN are your sidekicks, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, mother.
The only way you could possibly like this show is if you are legitimately mentally challenged.
>>
>>91628964
source your shit you idiot
>>
File: TheMainMan.png (211KB, 561x398px) Image search: [Google]
TheMainMan.png
211KB, 561x398px
>>91629720
>Not liking a show that has the Main Man, Mr.Mind and a Space Taxi (driven by Jimmy Olsen?) all in the same episode
>>
>>91629720

This. It's feminist trash.
>>
I've only seen clips of this only.

Might have to actually watch episodes to properly judge, but so far I'm not sold. The writing was ass.
>>
File: 1408684076740.png (112KB, 474x733px) Image search: [Google]
1408684076740.png
112KB, 474x733px
>>91629720
>>91630538
Did you people stop tune in just for that?

The whole episode establishes that Diana and the Amazons were being assholes and they apologize.

>>91627285
>>91627740
I want to see The Question and Constantine at some point bond over a love of ratty, unwashed, longcoats
>>
>>91631238
You fucking retard, the problem is that they were being assholes in the first place. The entire point of the Marstonian Amazons is that they are NOT like the mythical ones, who were designed as anti-woman propaganda. It's especially disgusting to have Diana act like that since it's wildly out of character for her to diss her friends like that.

Fuck this show, fuck DC's attempts to turn Wondy into a generic Xena knockoff, and fuck casuals for being a bunch of drooling retards.
>>
Blame the guy thats in charge of scheduling,Athreya Vishnu for why this good show got a shitty time slot
>>
>>91631419
You sound like a cunt
>>
>>91631238
That's the ugliest fucking costume I've seen in a while, why don't you add a fucking hajib to complete the set.
>>
>>91631875
Oh so him having a different opinion about Wondy's character makes him a cunt? Fuck off.
>>
>>91629035
Its way cheaper than JLA. They both get a deal out of ut airing.
JLA is basically a 15 min YJ so they think they need toy sells to compensate airibg it and i have only seen one commercial advertising those toys.
Shoukd have aired it closer to Justice League.
>>
>>91627285
>Check it out, its actually alright
How retarded are you? I like WW's hair but other than that its kiddy shit
>>
>>91630494
Bruh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Cabbie
>>
File: MATURE AND COMPLEX.jpg (263KB, 1600x1069px) Image search: [Google]
MATURE AND COMPLEX.jpg
263KB, 1600x1069px
>>91632075
>its kiddy shit

Sixth grade kid confirmed.
>>
>>91630538
>>91629720
That was bantz from ep 1 or 2. how autistic are you? Show is not good but that is not the reason
>>
>>91632126
sure, buddy. whatever helps you cope
>>
>>91628964
Ted Turner has been out of the tv business for a decade. I doubt they still follow his lead.
>>
>>91627285
WW is completely out of character, she's pandering to the most shallow feminazi idiots who can't see past their own gender she's surrounded by male heroes so OF COURSE she has to be condescending to them. The show is low brow trash meant for kiddies.
>>
>>91632284
Wasn't one episode literally her trying to get Supermans dick?
>>
>>91632356
which one?
>>
anyone have those webms of the fighting game bit
>>
>>91632548
The one where they're on a date, then they stop some bad guy and Superman gets a repulse thing on him. Then he needs to fly to a black hole to get it off of him. Also Lex Luthor is there.
>>
>>91632683
how was the ship resolved in comics? I recall there being some shit about him being sick and magically falling out of love after being cured
>>
>>91627285
It's pretty good
>>
>>91629720
Everytime.
>>
>>91632025
If JLA is more expensive, wouldn't the smart thing be to get the most bang for your already-spent buck? Production lead time for animation of this sort is like a year, after all.

>Shoukd have aired it closer to Justice League.
There are actually FCC regulations against airing toy commercials and the associated shows during the same timeframe. The entire show gets classed as a "program-length commercial," which makes it run over the length of advertising time allowed during children's programming, which means big FCC fines in the tens of thousands. You can thank the 1980s for that.

And while it's true that the FCC has no direct power over cable channels, most networks consider it safest to self-regulate along those lines regardless.
>>
Was anyone here aware of Space Cabbie before this show?
>>
>>91632284
Are you basing this on that one ad? Holy shit.
>>
>>91636238
Yeah he's been spamming.
>>
>>91627285
Other then than the Superman/Wonder Woman ship that DC's been pushing towards that I don't care for, the only problem with the show is that I keep comparing it with Justice League (Like all DC shows) and it can't compare.

On it's own though, it's pretty good and it's NOT another Teen Titans Go!
>>
>>91628000

Why does Hamill keep saying he's done voicing the Joker only to be dragged right back in?
>>
this show had a shit big barda
>>
I think CN finally broke me, in regards to actually hoping a DC show will make it anymore. They always tank them, and for the same shitty reasons, and give the same shitty excuses if they even respond to the fan's at all. It's too hard to keep caring about new DC shows when i know they've got one season, two if they're lucky.
>>
>>91627285
The women are pure sex in this show. I love it.
>>
>>91629720
>These MEN are your sidekicks, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, mother.
Unrelated, but I don't understand. Her mom is saying they're her sidekicks, and her reply is to say they're "more like sidekicks"? Can anyone explain?
>>
>>91636858
i think op misquoted
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.