[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time for a Gargoyles thread! We haven't had much recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (186KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 1024x512px
Time for a Gargoyles thread! We haven't had much recently and everyone seems to want a Gargoyles thread, even though the mods won't let us for some reason.

Also, tell me what Gargoyles you find cute.
>>
why do mods keep getting rid of threads? they even seem to go after innocent ones over actually lewd shitposty ones
>>
>what Gargoyles you find cute
All of them, especially Angela.

>>91623419
>Brooklyn
>sub
That's disgusting anon, Lex and Broadway are the subs of the group.
>>
I imagine they would all be using social media as its would probably be the only way they could interact with strangers
>>
>>91622640
>>91623352
>>91623419
Do the world a favor and get aids.
>>
>>91622640
You're just making things up for attention, aren't you?
>>
>>91622640
>everyone seems to want a Gargoyles thread, even though the mods won't let us for some reason.
No, you keep spamming these threads and only you. And the reason them ods keep deleting them is because of cancer like this
>Also, tell me what Gargoyles you find cute.
Fuck off to /d/ or furfinity or whatever cancerous shithole you came from.
>>
Why does this show get threads on /co/ every week?
>>
>>91626456
It's one scalefag trying to get his gay fetish bullshit going.
>>
>>91625893
Ok, when are you available?
>>
>>91626737
You're beneath me. And fuck off back to palcomix.
>>
>>91626865
No, you're beneath me. You're a total sub. Now prepare your anus.
>>
>>91625893
your taking to different posters
>>
I wish this show didn't belong to disney ,they haven't exactly been kind to it, I f it was bought by any other studio who should it be?
>>
>>91628749
They did give it an "On Ice" show.
>>
>>91630442
no, it got canceled, and the creator was given a slap on the face
>>
File: elisa_maza_gargoyle.jpg (170KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
elisa_maza_gargoyle.jpg
170KB, 1024x1448px
>>91622640
Elisa, if only for that one episode.
Would have loved to see Demona forced to team up with Gargoyle Elisa and gain some grudging respect for her. Maybe even improve their relationship with their "daughter".
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 215x235px
>>91622640

they made lexington gay
>>
File: 360px-CaptainAtomGargoyles.jpg (58KB, 360x388px) Image search: [Google]
360px-CaptainAtomGargoyles.jpg
58KB, 360x388px
Someone say cute?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.