[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>please have more children for the future of the humanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: birthrate.jpg (652KB, 2020x1484px) Image search: [Google]
birthrate.jpg
652KB, 2020x1484px
>please have more children for the future of the humanity
Was this their plan all along?
>>
>>91617653
Prevent the inevitable decline in population as people prefer to dedicate to professional lives and studies rather than family ones that will affect 1st world counties in a similar way that has happened to Japan.
>>
>>91617743
>The drop at 1945
>>
>>91617653
what kind of single adults watch this shit?

None, families with children are their audience so this all seems very retarded
>>
>>91617938
Me
>>
>>91617938
This a message for children.
>>
>>91617743
We can always adopt.
The world population is too big as it is.
>>
>>91617653
According to environmentalists like Stallman, these children will die a horrible death from starvation or massacre in food wars. But for plutocrats there will be enough food and water. At least longer than for normal people.
>>
>>91618182
It is in shitholes like México, Brazil or India.
But it isn't for European countries.
>>
>>91618182
Adopting is a huge pain in the ass though and there are a ton of hurdles you have to jump through until you are qualified to be able to take a child home.

Not to mention you will have to have some govt officials constantly monitor your parenting and if something seems off, they will take the child back. If your a single man and don't want to get married, its quite literally impossible to adopt.
>>
>>91618182
shut the fuck up Bill Gates
>>
>>91618182
>>91618212
That is always the solution isn't it? Hey, we know you and yours have a history of hardwork and dedication, ut your to smart to breed.
Lashawnta on the other hand, is riddled with aids anf cant work. You should raise her baby, and not have your own.
>>
>>91618298
Is better if we kill them.
>>
>>91618298
Statistically speaking if Lashawnta's baby is in a position to be adopted then Lashawnta is fucking DEAD.

Do you think society is better served by having thousands of orphans turned into social pariahs?
>>
>>91617743
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
>>
>>91618356
No, I think >>91618316's suggestion is honestly the only way to go.

Have you actually met an adult orphan irl? Even the ones who got adopted later in their childhood turn out to be terrible human beings. They might as well be have been born and raised in prison until they were 18.
>>
>>91618316
FINALLY some sense.
>>
>>91618429
jew lies
>>
>>91617653

hmm... Gigantic(Disney) is about a little giant girl.

i wonder how it'll fit in.
>>
>>91618548
?
>>
>>91618212
It would be fine if it wasn't fo baby boomers being, you know, grandpa boomers by now. The literal only reason there's an issue with low birth rates is that there are loads of old people.
A new baby boom would just displace the issue.
>>
>>91618442
Do you have any statistics to support your anecdote or are you just going to spam tryhard teenage logic bullshit all over the cartoons and comics board.

In fact what the fuck are you and anyone in this thread doing here, get the fuck out, retards.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.