[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How important and influential is Wasp/Jan to the Avengers, Other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_naipr0w4tN1tq58n2o1_500.jpg (481KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naipr0w4tN1tq58n2o1_500.jpg
481KB, 500x700px
How important and influential is Wasp/Jan to the Avengers,

Other than giving the team's name?
>>
File: Time to kill.jpg (346KB, 1000x1521px) Image search: [Google]
Time to kill.jpg
346KB, 1000x1521px
She was the Wolverine of her time. Whenever an Avenger would go crazy or get mind controlled, she'd get smacked around to show how far gone and serious things were.

Also she lost a fight to a bird one time.
>>
Well she made Hank go crazy, and we all know how that worked out.
>>
IIRC she was basically the team slut in Ultimates.
>>
>>91616932
She was leader of Avengers. Twice. In the best Avengers runs: Stern's and Busiek's. So pretty important and influential.
>>
Jan's interesting in that there's never been much middle ground with her. She's either one of the greatest Avengers ever or she's completely awful.
>>
>tfw never gonna be get my Viv and/or Cassie Lang with Wasp """Generations""" issue
Would fucking love for Jan to be mentoring some of the Ant-Man/Vision/Wasp spin-off heroes, seriously. I think that'd be great.
>>
>>91617660
Isn't Jan also one of the Avenger's main sources of money?
>>
Would you say Jan is a definitive member of the Avengers

Like what the Flash is to the JL
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>91619885
More like the Martian Manhunter.
>>
>>91619885
She tends to show up in most cartoon and anime adaptations

The only one I can think of that didn't have is Avengers Assemble and that's just straight up MCU pandering garbage
>>
I'm surprised there hasn't been a modern retelling of early days of Hank and Jan, there's fertile material there.

>>91619498

Nah, they all get money from Iron Man's friend Tony Stark!

>>91620616

was she in that crazy 90s one with like Tigra and Wonder Man?
>>
Of his many sins, I think the worst thing Bendis has done to Marvel is what became of Wasp.
>>
File: united-banner-129774.jpg (148KB, 608x229px) Image search: [Google]
united-banner-129774.jpg
148KB, 608x229px
>>91620681
>was she in that crazy 90s one with like Tigra and Wonder Man?
Yep
>>
>>91620681
She was, yeah.
It was her and a bunch of West Coast Avengers.
>>
>>91620681
>I'm surprised there hasn't been a modern retelling of early days of Hank and Jan, there's fertile material there.
That will require the writers and editors to actually care about comics.
>>
>>91620788
They did get one of those Avengers Origins one-shots.
>>
Her emotionally abusing Hank lead to some of the teams most notable shake ups.
>>
>>91620681
There was Avengers Mythos which is exactly what you asked about.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.