[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it socially acceptable to watch cartoons? Either Western

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: steventhink.gif (202KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
steventhink.gif
202KB, 480x270px
Is it socially acceptable to watch cartoons? Either Western animation or anime.
>>
As long as you're not an obsessive sperg about it.
>>
>>91615550
not children's cartoons, and certainly not anime
>>
>>91615550
Tell me at least one rational reason for it to not be acceptable.
However, I must mention, that people often don't act rationally.
>>
>>91615550
if it's socially acceptable to scream at a tv just because of some sports it shouldn't be such a big deal to watch cartoons

do you really not have other problems you insecure faggot?
>>
>>91615550
Be yourself and do whatever you want unless you hurt others.
>>
>>91615550
It's socially acceptable to not be acceptable.
People will look down on you, but people look down on everything that os not them.
Not even like them, them directly.
>>
I watch MLP
>>
>>91615687

good
>>
>>91615687
yeah i fucking bet
>>
>>91615636
this. you can't escape the game because the game already has rules accounting for 'trying to escape the game'
>>
>>91615550
Who gives a shit, you're more of a child caring what stupid normalfags think.
>>
>>91615550
No it's not acceptable, but people here will try to delude you into thinking it is by spewing that stupid CS Lewis quote.
>>
>>91615550
Who the fuck cares if something is acceptable or not? Normalfags are the most vapid people you'll ever come across, who gives a shit what they think about your hobbies
>>
>>91615568
fpbp
>>
people will tend to dislike you and treat you poorly regardless of your interests. So you might as well do what you genuinely enjoy.
>>
>>91616110
If you're attractive, anything is acceptable.
>>
>>91616198
paedophilia
>>
>>91615550
>Is hobby that harms no one socially acceptable?
>>
>>91616185
yup
>>
You can watch sitcoms and you can go watch movies with your kids, but anything outside of that is the highway to the danger zone. At least if you're a man.
>>
It depends on your position in society. I work at a public library where a bunch of grown-ass grown-ups have to read children's books for the sake of making recommendations to patrons.
>>
>>91615550
Social acceptance is overrated.
>>
>>91615550
Its socially acceptable to watch cartoons.

But it is 100% degenerative to watch Steven Universe.
>>
>>91617658
This, + anime is for faggs
>>
>>91618079
BL anime is a small minority and is aimed at women, not gay men.
>>
>>91615550
Depends on what society do you live in.
>>
>>91615550
The truth is that Chad can watch as many cartoons as he wants and people will find it interesting. It's not a matter of being inherently socially unacceptable, it's a matter of being a weirdo about it.
>>
Yes. Unless it's Steven Universe.
>>
>>91615570
Anime is fine, so long as it's normie anime like AoT and FMA.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.