[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nothing has happened since this book started Is this the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Spider-bite.jpg (49KB, 349x517px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-bite.jpg
49KB, 349x517px
>nothing has happened since this book started

Is this the slowest moving comic ever?
>>
>>91615126
Yes and that pace killed it.
>>
>>91615207
That and the crossovers and diminished focus.
>>
What happened to Daredevil Kingpin?
>>
>>91615126
>what the fuck just bit me

\why is everyone so over dramatic for dumb every day stuff like a bug bite?
that's absolutely garbage writing
>>
>>91615126
Fairly sure ultimate spider man is slower
>>
>>91615233
he's now her spider-drug dealer and is blackmailing her into working for him in exchange for keeping her dad out of jail
>>
>>91615250
pretty sure everyone would freak out if their hand looked like that
>>
File: 1491719380916.jpg (274KB, 1448x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491719380916.jpg
274KB, 1448x1080px
At least the sales for this book are still in the Top 10.
>>
>>91615270
Top 10 of what? It's not even on the top 10 of sales for Marvel's books only.
>>
>>91615250

Whenever the spider bite is presented in various media, it seems to be shown as much more painful than a normal spider bite. I guess that's radioactivity for you.
>>
>>91615126

The problem isn't pace. Plenty of things happen in this comic, they just have no impact because Latour has no understanding of flow, buildup and payoff, or even cause and effect.

Character motivations and actions are inconsistent, making it impossible to tell why they did something or what they're going to do next. Characters are shuttled from scene to scene where things just *happen*, but every one of these scenes feel like you're reading it in isolation because you can't find the logical connections between them.

The end result is a story with no anticipation and no satisfaction. You feel like nothing has happened even though it has, because you feel like the story hasn't moved forward since you can't discern what direction the story is moving at all.
>>
>>91615250
Do you not see her hand anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.