[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>GOTG 2 comes out in 19 Days >>Nobody on /co/ talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>>GOTG 2 comes out in 19 Days
>>Nobody on /co/ talking about it
>>Reddit is talking about Spider-Man
>>Youtube is talking about Spider-Man

I don't get it, what does it mean? When the Raccoon is close, but there are no memes?
>>
>>91608634
It looks exactly the same as the first one.
>Mantis?
>old ass Kurt Russell?
literally who gives a fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBx9j9K80Fk

Welp, looks like Mantis is foo joo coo coo
>>
>>91608781
>It looks exactly the same as the first one.
I think it's mainly that they are hiding a lot of the film.
>>
>>91608634
I swear every fucking thread starts with
>no one is talking about this movie
But there are a ton of fucking threads about it that start with that. Shut the fuck up and just talk about it you dork.
>>
I've been on /a/ for so much time that the line between cute and sexy is too blurred for me. I'm gonna fap a lot to Mauntist.
>>
I don't know what you want. People will watch it and it'll probably be good but what is there to discuss?
>>
>>91608634

>its going to make at least 150 its opening weekend

>the advance screening they held at disney got a perfect 100. no marvel studios, pixar, lucasfilm, nor disney film have ever had a perfect score.

>the premiere is tomorrow night. twitter reactions are allowed after the screening for all the bloggers, industry magazines, and fanboy sites

>if it gets twitter praise from those reviewers saying it is at least equal to the first one, if will open at 180+ easily, and finish with at least a billion.
>>
I've started specifically avoiding late game hype trailers as I've grown tired of entire movies being spoiled in the span of 3 minutes. As a result, I haven't really talked about the movie. Doesn't mean I'm not excited or interested, just that I'd like to not know everything going in.
>>
>>91608996
>>the premiere is tomorrow night. twitter reactions are allowed after the screening for all the bloggers, industry magazines, and fanboy sites
Source? I thought it was until the 19th.
>>
>>91609059

its a critics screening i guess

https://twitter.com/colliderfrosty/status/853003399633092608
>>
>>91609206
Oh, boy. Tomorrow will be a shitposty night.
>>
>>91608996
all I know is that I'm going to spoil the shit out if this movie to people
>>
>>91608634
No matter how much hype there is around GoTG it's meant to be a sleeper hit
Hopefully this one is too, and Spider-Man is that way because the trailer essentially just spilled the whole plot
>>
>>91609059
Fans saw it on Saturday I think ,tomorrow there's a screening for critics. Full review embargo lifts on the 24th.
>>
>>91609878
cool.

snoke is the first sith. rey is a reincarnation of the first jedi. they were brother and sister, he killed her and hid in unexplored regions knowing that she would return someday. when sith die they can't become force ghosts or reincarnate. so he's kept himself alive until now through evil means. he hopes to discover how to survive death by turning her to the dark side.

all dcu movies suck and will continue to suck, with the exception of the matt reeves batman.
>>
>>91608634
Who cares, it will make over a billion and score 90% RT.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.