[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did the target audience feel about "little kids"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: The_Return_of_Slade_Titlecard.png (3MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
The_Return_of_Slade_Titlecard.png
3MB, 1916x1076px
How did the target audience feel about "little kids" being thrown around as an insult?
>>
I have an idea for a cartoon about three gay-acting 10 year old boys. They believe walking to the toilet is a waste of time, so they just pee their pants whenever they need to go.
>>
>>91607873
Lame
>>
>>91607873
Happy that they're continuing to troll C-level animation fans.
A-level= you like it but it doesn't emotionally affect you
B-level= you like it and it affects you on an emotional level, but are mostly happy with it
C-level= there are things you like and things you hate and it affects you on both sides of an emotional level
D-level= you are mostly unhappy with animation, but love watching it, it gives you too much negative emotion
E-level= you are mostly unhappy with animation and hate watching it, it doesn't gife you emotion
>>
You think any little kid identifies as a little kid? You haven't been around children in a long time.

Little kids are the people most likely to use "little kid" as an insult. Because they're little kids. And they don't get the concept of projection.
>>
>>91610787
I'm fairly certain it's a whole other story when it's an adult using it.
>>
>>91608374
I've seen this around a lot. Is this one of the episodes premises or something?
>>
>>91610787
little kid detected
>>
>the Easter episode

Fuck this show, that was awful. More awful than expected.
>>
File: 1490732182889.jpg (21KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1490732182889.jpg
21KB, 400x387px
>>91610762
What even is?
>>
>>91607873
Little kids hate being called little kids, 4 year olds will make fun of literal babies for being little kids while thinking they themselves are super grown up, and 6 year olds make fun of them, and 8 year olds make fun of them. No actual little kid would dare label themselves as a little kid. Why the fuck do you think whenever parents want to compliment their small children they always say stuff like "wow you're so grown up!" or "you're a very big boy using the toilet instead of the potty!"?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.