[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does CN air Teen Titans Go as if it has been a massive cash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: adventure-time.png (88KB, 560x230px) Image search: [Google]
adventure-time.png
88KB, 560x230px
Why does CN air Teen Titans Go as if it has been a massive cash cow with high ratings like SpongeBob?
The episode with the highest ratings on Go was a 2.81 (and that was back in Season 2)

Meanwhile, Adventure Time's highest rated episode was above 3 million viewers. Yet CN never spammed Adventure Time like it does with Go?

and lately TTG's ratings have been sinking so bad:
>"The Inner Beauty of a Cactus"
>"Movie Night"
>"BBRAE"
>"Permanent Record"
>"Titan Saving Time"
>"The Gold Standard"
>"Master Detective"

and these are all episodes that aired within the past couple of months, so I really DON'T see the benefit of airing it all the time, if anything it's actually hurting both it and the network
>>
I'm waiting for the network to sink to the point they get so desperate for new shows that they start taking pitches from random nobodies. That's when I step in!
>>
>>91605813
Because Miller managed to kill the channel since she became the CEO. That, and there's a rumor that she doesn't air reruns of AT, SU, Regular Show, Uncle Grandpa and Clarence for being too "inappropriate" for kids.
>>
>>91605813
>Meanwhile, Adventure Time's highest rated episode was above 3 million viewers.
Same for Regular Show

AT has had a few reruns in the past few years, RS didn't even on its death bed, instead it got a TTG marathon and some dreamworks movies leading up to it
>>
>>91605946
I'm surprised she wouldn't consider Gumball inappropriate if that's true, that show has had quite a few questionable scenes
>>
>>91605946
I've heard multiple people claim that, and based on how she talks in interviews, I wouldn't put it past her.
There's no solid proof, but it's a probability that the rumor is true.
>>
>>91605946
>Doesn't air reruns of AT, SU, Regular Show, Uncle Grandpa and Clarence for being too "inappropriate" for kids

Have you seen an episode of TTG? They get away with more shit than the original Teen Titans.
>>
>>91605813
from an executive's eyes, AT is old trash compared to hot new TTG
>>
>>91605946
Pretty sure it's also due to Vishnu Athreya, who is the guy behind scheduling.
>>
>>91605813
Adventure Time was created by a previous management team, so the new team doesn't get to take credit when Adventure Time gets good ratings. Therefore it's on permanent mandatory suicide watch.

Remember Pinky and the Brain? Nobody learned any lesson ever.
>>
I never asked to feel this.
R.I.P I suppose.
Nothing lasts forever.
>>
I guess because its dirt cheap to produce and the writers dont have the pressure to make a compelling plot
>>
>>91607889
CN died in 2009 but it ended up coming back.

We'll probably go through another dark age, but it will come back
>>
>>91605914
pan?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.