[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So apparently this is going to get its final season I would like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 546154516451645191.jpg (219KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
546154516451645191.jpg
219KB, 1200x700px
So apparently this is going to get its final season I would like to ask about its place in Star Wars cartoons is it good? Possibly even beating the Clone Wars cartoons or just boring filler trash?
>>
>>91603263

It's terrible

The Clone Wars could be bad but it's miles above this trash
>>
File: LightCopter.gif (619KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
LightCopter.gif
619KB, 480x270px
It pretty much single handedly convinced me to no longer give a fuck about star wars
>>
>>91603417
>>91603309
>>91603263
samefag
>>
File: file.png (540B, 126x24px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
540B, 126x24px
>>91603476
>hurr I was only pretending
>>
>>91603263
clone wars is better. rebels is cheap (especially in the early years) its not very character driven but you usually get good character moments near the ends of the seasons
>>
File: 46456491645154156.jpg (20KB, 634x314px) Image search: [Google]
46456491645154156.jpg
20KB, 634x314px
>>91603476

How did we go from this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK7LXyMdUW4

TO THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTegYn39PzM

These are both from the 1st seasons and TCW had a weak 1st season compared to the rest of it.
>>
>>91603263
>Beating the clone wars
Not remotely close, Clone Wars expanded on characters from the prequel and made them feel more dimensional, these guys have never felt more one note.
>>
>>91603263

Rebels has a weak season 1

You can tell Disney had a heavy hand in it, but as it went on the series got better

Also to things made me glad I stuck around

Tie Defenders and mother fucking Thrawn
>>
>>91603263
Rebels is good but Clone Wars was significantly better.
>>
>>91603263
It has few decent moments, but for most part it's trash.

Here's a quick recap of it.
>Season one
>Aladdin and the space misfits are going around inconveniencing empires life
>Get an inquisitor... sorry, GRAND inquisitor, sent after themselves
>Inquisitor gets KOd in the last episode

>Season two
>Darth Vader comes in for episodes one and two, wipes the floor with the rebels (rebels don't lose any named characters though)
>The "Hey, remember the clone wars?" season
>Ahsoka, Rex and some other clone wars stuff gets added
>More inquisitors
>Finale brings Maul back, inquisitors get killed off, light saber helicopters, Vader makes his so far last visit and possibly kills Ahsoka, it happens off screen

>Season three
>Ezra gets a haircut and Sabine dyes her hair for the third time
>Lots of shit happening, hinting at stuff like death star
>Thrawn comes in and goes on about muh art and muh keikaku
>Rebels get beat around a bit this season
>Maul makes more appearances and darksaber is found
>Sabine goes to mandalore with it and wants to find a mandalore to hand it over to
>Maul finds Kenobi and they duel, for a whole total of three seconds after which Maul gets dissected
>Last episode sees 2 named deaths, one from empire side, one from rebels side
>Rebels lose their base and some ships and some unnamed mooks

All in all, id say this is the best part of the whole series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no4SxdIIDBE
>>
>>91603625
>These are both from the 1st seasons and TCW had a weak 1st season compared to the rest of it.
lucas was paying few mill per ep for clone wars. rebels was just a Disney project to make star wars hip with the young kids
>>
If Thrawn doesn't survive this shit show I'll be disappointed.

They brought back Maul and made him such a focus. Thrawn deserves to come back in other SW media
>>
>>91603797
He's got a death flag with Rukh, but then they didn't kill Kallus so hopefully he survives.
>>
>>91603726

>shit let me try that old trick I used on Liam Neeson
>*SLASH*
>>
>>91603827
>Rukh
yeah its over. Damn shame
>>
Ashoka should remain dead

but fucking Fillioni couldnt kill his waifu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.