[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Loud House episodes review "Pets Peeved" Lana brings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1477856129964.png (580KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477856129964.png
580KB, 1280x1280px
New Loud House episodes review
"Pets Peeved"
Lana brings a new pet home, which the kids generously overload with attention. This causes the other pets to plan to get rid of it. 5/15

"Out of the Picture"
In an effort to not be the forgotten men of Royal Woods Elementary, Lincoln and Clyde do whatever it takes to get into yearbook group photos.5/16

"Room with a Feud"
Seeing his sisters squabble with their roommates, Lincoln suggests a roommate shuffle based on a compatibility test he and Clyde took.5/17

"Spell It Out"
Tired of her siblings walking all over her, Lucy turns to a spell book once owned by Great Grandma Harriet to teach her siblings a lesson.5/18

"Relative Chaos"
Ronnie Anne and Bobby visit their crazy, chaotic extended family. Bobby fits in great but Ronnie Anne struggles with the smothering nature of their relatives. Little do they know, their mother has a secret motive. What they do not know is that their mother plans to get together with their family. It is up to Ronnie Anne to convince her that she will not move.5/29

"Back Out There"
Clyde, worried that Lincoln is hung up on Ronnie Anne, decides to try and cure his post-breakup blues.
>>
>>91592884
>Clyde, worried that Lincoln is hung up on Ronnie Anne, decides to try and cure his post-breakup blues.
Wait were they a thing? I missed a lot of season 1 but I've seen the episodes with her in it(Though not the most recent one)
>>
>>91593000

The episode descriptions with Ronnie Anne are most likely fake. In one of the instagram answers, Linc said he has a "complicated" relationship with RA, but she isn't his girlfriend.
>>
What about Potty Mouth?
>>
>>91592884
Osomatsu-san?
>>
>>
File: z.jpg (43KB, 500x550px)
z.jpg
43KB, 500x550px
The alpha sister
>>
>>91593954
>Leni goes to Japan for x reason
>comes back with 6 "boyfriends" who worship her, that she just thinks are 1
>>
>>91592884
Please be aware these are not confirmed yet.

That solo Ronnie Anne episode sounds too good to be true.
>>
>>91592884
>a full episode with Ronnie Anne in the spotlight
Yeah, right. Based on that poll a few weeks ago on The Loud House Writer's twitter they feel like she's on the same level of importance as Lincoln's ginger friends.
>>
>>91595384
>That solo Ronnie Anne episode sounds too good to be true.
What sense does it make to create an episode that doesn't even feature Lincoln, or any of his sisters for that matter?
>>
>>91594890
Delet this!
>>
>>
File: 1473653135365.jpg (40KB, 500x768px)
1473653135365.jpg
40KB, 500x768px
>>91595639
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.