[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe a comic/cartoon you have never read/watched based solely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Don_Knotts.png (342KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
Don_Knotts.png
342KB, 641x480px
Describe a comic/cartoon you have never read/watched based solely on what you glean from /co/.
>>
>>91591816
I dunno Don, wouldn't it be simpler to just watch it?
>>
A blue cat and his pet goldfish that has gained sapience get into wacky hijinks. Blue cat has a crush on an alien who wears a coconut. His mom is a milf, his dad is a fat manchild, and his sister is a cross between Gaz and Stewie Griffin.
>>
File: IMG_0224.jpg (56KB, 250x387px)
IMG_0224.jpg
56KB, 250x387px
>horsecock
>>
There are a bunch of colorful women who are actually genderless rocks and they look after a retarded fat kid and they all cry a lot.
>>
Fat child pals around with LGTBQDBZ bait.
>>
There's a blue bird with a ginormous head who hangs out with a couple troll creatures and a rabbit

and sometimes there's a fat fox girl with glasses
>>
Sailor Moon gets cucked from her mexican Jackie Chan by surfer girl. People really want her to be a birdperson.
>>
A magic meme princess spends her time pining for a guy who's already taken

And there's a lizard equivalent of Patrick Bateman who is evil, but what ever he's doing isn't as important as the shipping
>>
File: 1492174079148.png (267KB, 640x360px)
1492174079148.png
267KB, 640x360px
>>91591816
Star vs the Forces of Evil is about the adventures of a young Star Butterfly, who comes to Earth and ends up getting cucked by her best friend, Marco Diaz.
There's a whole wacky and weird world out there, with magic, lore and multiple dimensions, but teenage shipping and angst is all that ever gets shown.
>>
>>91592077
that's correct on all levels.
>>
Steven Universe is about some fat jewish kid who lives with lesbian aliens for some reason, who fight the cosmic patriarchy and collect gems
>>
Awful CGI animu ripoff with horrifyingly autistic fanbase.
>>
>>91592968
Cosmic matriarchy*
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.