[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cartoon has the main character have to protect a secret magical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>Cartoon has the main character have to protect a secret magical world that lives along humans
>Main character has to keep it secret from the humans/Muggle
>Somehow despite Cameras being everywhere magical world isn't discovered
Am I the only one who hated this trope as a kid? The real thing that bothers me is why they would keep it secret from humans. What moral reason is there? Also how can they when all it takes is one magical creature to come out and say hi to a scientist or government official.
I think it would make far more sense to make a mostly normal functioning world that just happens to have magical creatures in it that everyone accepts.
>>
File: fuck you jeff goode.webm (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you jeff goode.webm
3MB, 512x384px
Whycome people don't know superman is clark kent tho

Anon your line of thinking is how you end up with nolan batman and "capekino" and nobody wants that shit, realism shmealism.
>>
>>91591289
>realism
It doesn't have to be realistic to have the average joe know trolls and wizards exist. It just stops a lot of plot holes.
>>
Man the blonde girl was so hot
I wanted her to capture me
>>
>>91591223
>Asian male successfully ends up with a white girl

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>91593149

Jake is a hapa
>>
Someone post Rose lewds
>>
>>91591223
probably to keep up the real world part of why we do not see dragons and elves walking around now type of thing. Because they are always hidden.
>>
>Kid is Asian
>Calls himself the "American Dragon"
>the dragon is actually from european mythology
>>
>>91591223
Creator of Star vs. the Forces of Evil felt the same way, saying if they did that it would take over the premise of the show.

So it pretty much is an Earth that's aware of magic and dimensional travel but without many there possessing it themselves.
>>
Do shows even do this anymore?
>>
>>91596209
looks like they just stuck wings on a chinese dragon
>>
File: blossomwat.png (165KB, 540x410px)
blossomwat.png
165KB, 540x410px
>>91591289
What's the context of this scene? Were they looking for some magic potato or something?
>>
>>91597097
Clearly some sort of egg covered in chocolate and mixed in with candy eggs.
>>
>>91596227
I guess Earth being aware is why they don't have the government coming after Star to study her and steal her magic.
Fear of becoming a test subject in some lab is the go to reason why magic creatures or people with powers hide their identity.
>>
>>91596209
And the dragon looked more asian post redesign.
>>
>>91596209
>>91596296
>>91600385
I wonder how you can create a decent balance of european/asian dragon, first one was too "american" and the second one was too asian.
>>
File: Mogg's kick.jpg (134KB, 394x462px)
Mogg's kick.jpg
134KB, 394x462px
>>91600349
But if they are magic, they could just escape the lab or prevent being captured in the first place.
Unless the creature is weak, of course.
>>
This show was a great premise with a poor execution, I think it should be remade but in a different direction
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.