[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How in the fuck are they going to set this shit up in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1420957043648.jpg (6KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
1420957043648.jpg
6KB, 256x197px
How in the fuck are they going to set this shit up in the next five episodes?
>>
>>91587105
Maybe they shouldn't and you should get over it.

Or just have the Spartans be part of the bigger army the Scotsman mentions.
>>
Honestly that always felt like some throw away thing that going to get retconned. Especially after the series was cancelled I was fully expecting them to ignore it in the event of a quick finale.
>>
>>91587105
his 50 years will catch up to him
>>
>>91587105
Has it actually been confirmed that there will only be 10 episodes this season? Do we even know for sure if the show will end this season, or at all?
>>
Aku destroyed all time portals. It ain't happening.
>>
File: the guardian.jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
the guardian.jpg
7KB, 210x240px
>>91587105
I'm more interested in what happened to the guardian.
>>
>>91587194
Yeah dude. I wish it would go on longer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Jack_(season_5)

You can check the sources and shit for further proof.
>>
>>91587226
Aku:
"After I ERADICATED all the time portals..."

I dunno. You tell me.
>>
>>91587265
I dunno, mang. The guardian was pretty beefy. Even Jack stood no chance.

I bet he's still around.
>>
>>91587226
I'd actually be fine with them retconning the portal image if he just gets to have another throwdown with the guardian.
>>
>>91587105
this shitty season is going downhill. the last 2 episodes were terrible, with the 4th being the worst of all samurai jack. they really forgot what the series is about. if they dont drop ashi then it will only get worse
>>
>>91587301
No divine power = no way to damage Aku.

At best the time portal hid himself away from Aku and Aku doesn't know of his existence
At worst Aku found it and destroyed it along with the Guardian.
>>
File: IMG_1977.jpg (71KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1977.jpg
71KB, 600x327px
>>91587336
>the 4th being the worst of ALL samurai jack

You sound like a little bitch and clearly haven't seen the original SJ. Was naked jack really better? Or jack and the farting dragon?
>>
>>91587105
Hastily.
>>
>>91587336
let me guess, the second it was indicated ashi would be somehow in direct contact with jack you started bitching about sjws
>>
>>91587105

I know Americans are used to shows padding episodes with crap but 5 episodes is over an hour and forty minutes of content. More than enough time to finish a story
>>
>>91587105
He doesn't get back to the past. He just becomes the ruler.

The portal is actually just a mirror to one's future
>>
>defeat aku
>speed up some years useing advanced cartoon technology
>this pic is shown
That can all be done in one episode op I promise freind.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.