[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so why didn't cartoon network make this a full show? I men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Infinity_Train_title_card.jpg (39KB, 634x321px) Image search: [Google]
Infinity_Train_title_card.jpg
39KB, 634x321px
so why didn't cartoon network make this a full show? I men it was good imo reminded me of adventure time/ gravity falls
>>
Because even though DEEPEST LORE shows get a lot of attention, they fail at making the little kiddos that make up CN's target demographic annoy their parents into buying said shows' merchandise, which in turn makes CN see them as financial failures AKA not worth the effort
>>
>>91586718
I mean, doesn't the pilot -> greenlight -> series process sometimes take years? Who's to say it won't be made into a show?

I really liked it. Hope to see more someday. Felt like Cyberchase combined with Gravity Falls
>>
>>91586869
It actually grabs the little kiddos' attention, but CN likes to sabotage shows like this by not actually bothering to put some merchandise in the first place, or by moving the show to a dead timeslot.
>>
>>91586718
They learned their mistakes from the garbage that is Cuckventure Time and Steven Cryingverse.
>>
>>91587006
>source: my ass
Rule of thumb: if your theory relies on businesses hating money then it's a bad theory. They tried their damndest to make the accidental Adventure Time demographic profitable, but they just don't buy merchandise en mass and they don't even generate ad revenue because no one watches reruns. It was fine when they were drawing early Adventure Time levels of viewers, but it's slowed down in later years. Cartoon Network is quite clearly done with them and their creator's bullshit drama. The only show that hasn't been canceled is Steven Universe and it's probably coming soon considering how they only show it on air begrudgingly once a month or so. They're launching a new wave of episodic kid-friendly shit. They're done with this fandom bait stuff.
>>
>>91586718
>air the show a 6am so nobody can see it
this is why Pokemon jumped ship for Disney
>>
>>91587637
Can't wait. The era of DEEPEST LORE and muh agenda is coming to an end, all thanks to TTG.
>>
>>91586718
It would be interesting to see a show which has over arching story from the beginning instead of starting off as a episodic show and then slowly inducing it over time
>>
>>91587555
Wow did you think of that one all by yourself?
>>
>>91586718
Due to the poor ratings nuPPG received, the network decided never to pick-up anything with a female protagonist ever again
>>
>>91587555
you have to go back
>>
>>91588395
I hope you'll enjoy watching TTG for all eternity then, cause that is the only thing you'll ever get
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.