[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God I hated this, they took an amazing show and added this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: PEATB-Artwork_1093.jpg (30KB, 325x400px) Image search: [Google]
PEATB-Artwork_1093.jpg
30KB, 325x400px
God I hated this, they took an amazing show and added this very unneeded girl.
>>
>>91585579
It was forced on them by executives for one reason or another.
Not sure why they thought it would be a good idea. Maybe one of the execs really liked Elmyra?
>>
>>91585579
It's what the network wanted, why bother to complain OP?
>>
>>91585646
Apparently they did, remember back in Tiny Toons when they introduced her family, something not even Buster and Babs had a focus on? I don't hate Elmyra but I can only take her in small dosage, which is what TT got right. Making a whole show about her is just stupid.
>>
>>91585646
>>91587892
Jamie Kellner was the one responsible for this show

He also apparently ruined WWE
>>
>>91585579
honestly, Pinky and the Brain was the only part on Animaniacs that was even watchable. Tiny Toons was awful so combing it with P&B was a bad idea.
>>
>>91587967
Not looking to start an argument here, but can you tell me why you don't like Tiny Toons? I know it's dated but I still find enjoyment in it. Heck I watch the summer vacation movie at the start of every summer.
>>
>>91585646
>>91587950
Elmyra was based on the daughter of one of the executives, he wanted her to have her own show. The writers tried to stop it by claiming they were already working on too many shows but it backfired as he had P&TB canceled. This was their attempt to salvage it.

>>91587967
Tiny Toons was a mixed bag but it has some very good episodes that you probably missed.
>>
>>91585579
I've never liked her. She just looks like Elmer Fudd in a wig.
>>
>>91587814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2aQBVBRLCg
Even the intro's horrible. Lyrics so awkward and obvious it'd make Randy Newman blush.
>>
>>91588043
>Elmer Fudd in a wig

Anon, that's what she was SUPPOSED to look like.
>>
>>91585646

An executive kept pushing for her to take a bigger role in Tiny Toons and wanted her to get her own spinoff; that's why they made that backdoor pilot episode about her family. Also why she kept getting forced into episodes, which made the writers hate her even more.

>>91588043
>>91588093

Her last name is Duff, which is just Fudd backwards.
>>
Most fags haven't even watched the show. It's actually decently watchable. People only shit on it for being a crazy concept.
>>
>>91585579
she is hot
>>
File: Howard_K__Duff_VIII.png (186KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Howard_K__Duff_VIII.png
186KB, 512x384px
>>91588273
I wonder if she's related to pic related.
>>
>>91588025
I fucking knew she was some moneybag's daughter. Fucking pile of shit ruined my favorite cartoon. Hope he dide of anal cancer that fucker.
>>
>>91585579
Way back in the day I heard rumors Steven Speilberg loved her and was always hyped up to give her a spinoff of her own and even to have a spinoff of that spinoff that was all planned out, fucking ridiculous. You saw them trying to push it with the eps with her family. When that didn't work the ones who wanted it tried to shove her into PatB which was a popular property at the time. Honestly no idea why they were so keen/desperate to do this somehow, anyhow.
>>
File: 1490309130195.png (133KB, 397x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490309130195.png
133KB, 397x300px
>>91588086
>I resent this

Damn that contempt
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.