[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this the best Disney song in recent years? https://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: BeautyandtheBeast.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
BeautyandtheBeast.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Why is this the best Disney song in recent years?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPcxqpMbcSg
>>
>>91574008
Let it go is the best. You cant deny it
>>
>>91574008
It is a pretty song. In recent years, yes it might be one of the best. However, I think best song is subjective. I was always a sucker for "I'm Still Here."
>>
>>91574008
I enjoy how Disney is giving just a good amount of focus on the prince and other characters instead of it solely being about the princess.
>>
I have crossed the ocean to find you
>>
>>91575101
Fuck off frozenfag
>>
>>91574008
>Best Disney song in recent years

Pretty much anything from Moana
>>
>>91577365
>I'm Still Here
My man.

>And their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe
Fucking love that lyric
>>
>>91581840
Saw it for the first time a few weeks ago. How come no one told me Where You Are was such a jam?
>>
File: IMG_3260.jpg (8KB, 200x134px)
IMG_3260.jpg
8KB, 200x134px
>>91574008
WHAT CAN I SAY
>>
>>91574008
Take your satanic cuckholdry garbage away from /co/ this is NOT the place. Not a comic or cartoon.
>>
>>91574008
Yeah I'm surprised by now good this is, guess I'll check out the OST.

Under the Sea is GOAT. Nothing is as peppy and fun as Under the sea, it's the pans.
>>
>>91582019
I have where you are and how far ill go in my game playlist.
>>
>>91581840
Shiny is the shit
>>
It actually is a contender.

Otherwise, How Far I'll Go/I Am Moana is the best as of late. Fuck Frozen.
>>
>>91585131

I feel that You're Welcome is criminally underappreciated, but yeah, How Far I'll Go is great
>>
>>91585449
Huh, I've heard the inverse. Folks love You're Welcome, while the other gets overlooked.
>>
>>91574008
This is a great song in that it gives the Beast a solo, while adding more depth to the character.

I sorta wish the film had Human Again in it, but I didn't think about how the Beast was also missing his own number in the original version.
>>
>>91585449
You're Welcome is amazing, and it bothers me that no one else seems to think so at the moment.
>>
>>91585581
>No one else seems to think so

Everyone likes that song dude
>>
Kind of.

Most of the other songs other people would say are better are meant to be funny/comedic. But this is a pure drama, and for that I respect it.
>>
>>91574008
the entire movie was
>MUH STRONK WOMYN

prove me wrong
>>
File: IAmMoanasong.jpg (277KB, 1920x808px)
IAmMoanasong.jpg
277KB, 1920x808px
>>91574008
>Implying anything has topped You're Welcome or pic related
>>
>>91585449
You're Welcome is the best song in the movie. The others have some really terrible lyrical work; listening to them rhyming "island" with "island" or the hilariously overwrought I AM MOANA was outright painful.
>>
>>91574008
LeFou came out the best character of the remake, imho. The guy seemed genuinely caring. I liked when he switched sides during the sacking of the castle.

Meanwhile Belle came off as extra cunty and arrogant - when Beast rescues her from the wolves and lies bleeding in the snowdrift, she has a moment where she ponders to get on Philippe and leave him there. And then she goes over to him and asks for his help. HE JUST CAME TO YOUR AID, WOMAN! At least acknowledge that he's wounded.
>>
>>91585799
There was a bunch of furniture dancing, a douche hunter and a big monster as the main lead.

How the fuck did you miss all this anon?
>>
>>91586142
>The others have some really terrible lyrical work

Fuck off retard
>>
>>91575101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCPjQNwdS9A
>>
>>91575101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgNlkfbJhfI
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.