[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about how OP this guy would be if he were a villain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ColorKid.jpg (27KB, 242x240px) Image search: [Google]
ColorKid.jpg
27KB, 242x240px
Can we talk about how OP this guy would be if he were a villain?

>He can turn the earth's atmosphere blacker than vantablack. Now the whole world is blind, plants can't produce oxygen and the atmosphere is heating up at 15ºC/27ºF per minute (on a human size scale that can be 560ºC/1006ºF per minute)
>Light's color, energy and wavelength are all the exact same thing, so he could gamma ray bursts or even a sizable black hole with just a flashlight
>Also, the RGBA color model makes transparency a color as well, meaning he can make anything invisible including himself, or even just part of himself. If you weren't convinced he was terror before imagine him doing all that but with only his bones and organs visible
>>
>>91571188
...Well that's a new way to look at it
>>
File: 1487209318564.png (922KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487209318564.png
922KB, 900x1000px
>>91571188
Jesus christ OP... you're actually right this time
>>
File: Ah Tell Ya Hwat.png (191KB, 440x329px) Image search: [Google]
Ah Tell Ya Hwat.png
191KB, 440x329px
>>91571188
Christ OP that's terrifying
>>
>>91571188
Dear god OP, you've created a monster
>>
>>91571188
>>
>>91573934
Every party needs a pooper
that's why they invited you
PARTY POOPER
PARTY POOPER
>>
The funny thing is that with that first one he can actually do it three different ways, though the other two would make the world freeze instead of burn

>Hypothetically, he could make the whole world invisible instead. same thing would happen
>Also, if you count shininess as a fifth dimension of color he can make the entire atmosphere into a mirror, once again blinding everyone, killing off plants and freezing the atmosphere

The funniest part though is if you know a bit about quantum physics.
>electromagnetic interactions are actually mediated by photons, the same particles that make up light. If he makes something completely transparent to all electromagnetic radiation he can basically turn off the electromagnetic force holding it together, disintegrating it into electrically neutral electrons and nuclei
>>
>>91571188
So he's the hero of /gd/?
>>
>>91571188
You think that's evil, imagine biting an orange slice and finding out it's a fucking lemon.
>>
>>91571188
So he's automatically strong enough to affect the whole world?
>>
>>91571188
>the RGBA color model makes transparency a color as well
you had me going for a bit, but now im starting to think you have no idea what "color" actually is.
>>
We need another LOSH cartoon or one of those direct-to-video movies. The first LOSH cartoon was much better than I expected it to be.

Like, I'm not even a huge comics fan but some of the LOSH lore seems really interesting and I'd like to see more of it outside of comics. It seems like such an abused franchise that DC will never care about though right?
>>
It's a no limits power fallacy, nice. Haven't seen one of those for a while.
>>
>>91575170
It's a natural consequence of the actual implications of changing on object's color at will.
>>
>>91574274
>>91575170
even on the small scale it would be deadly. As I said, with short range and limited influence you can still incinerate, disintegrate or turn invisible
>>
>>91575872
Except he's literally never demonstrated said abilities. It would appear that the only thing he can really do is change the refractive ratio of things to colours in the visible spectrum.

The atmosphere thing, maybe, maybe not. The atmosphere is potentially just not dense enough for that sort of blackening to work. I mean, over a long distance perhaps (after all, the sky's blueness is only apparent at distances, its not visibly blue right in front of our eyes) but then you're getting into issues of "how much can he colour change at once?" and that touches on the no-limits fallacy again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.