[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mediocre main male characters But hey! There's good female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Mediocre main male characters But hey! There's good female characters in Mediocre cartoons!

Are Girls better than Boys?
>>
I also like the policewoman.
>>
>>91564702
>Are Girls better than Boys?

No
but writers do tend to make them less annoying
>>
I don't buy this "there's a lack of positive female characters in cartoons" that the feminists keep spouting. I watch children's cartoons unironically and I've only ever noticed the opposite. Nearly every cartoon has at least one female character that was deliberately designed to break stereotypes, while male characters still fall into the bumbling moron stereotype.
>>
>>91564852
Why's that?
>>
>>91564855
I've seen a handful of cartoons that just plain don't have any major female characters, but more recent examples are usually pretty obscure cartoons.
>>
>>91564921
When I ask for examples, the only example I *ever* get is Transformers. SJWs claim the problem is an epidemic that effects the majority of the industry, but they can only ever give one example of a show that isn't even all that popular.
>>
>But hey! There's good female characters in Mediocre cartoons!
That's a nice way of saying "I want to fuck the duck".
>Are Girls better than Boys?
I don't know, go watch Teen Titans Go and find out.
>>
>>91565047
>"Boys vs. Girls"
This episode is idiotic..
>>
>>91565047
She's a goose.
>>
>>91564702
I think that has more to do with the main characters usually having to appeal to as broad an audience as possible, leaving side characters to have the more interesting traits.

The dudes are frequently the more interesting characters in stories with female mains.
>>
>"Crumbskull" where Buhdeuce ruined Ketta from smart to stupidity.
FUCK SWAYSWAY AND BUHDEUCE FOR RUINING KETTA!!!
>>
>>91564995
>Transformers
>Not popular
>>
Female Giant Flying Realistic Tiger exists..
>>
File: 1490542340430.jpg (107KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
1490542340430.jpg
107KB, 535x535px
Rambamboo awkwardly crush on (Not Buhdeuce.)...

Ketta
>>
>>91564857
because they're not the main character so they don't have to appeal to kids by being the joke of everything
>>
>>91565505
>Rambamboo x Ketta
Wut?? a Yuri ship??
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.