[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey let's talk telepathically even though we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Telepathy.png (125KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Telepathy.png
125KB, 450x253px
>hey let's talk telepathically even though we're right next to one another and we aren't trying to hide
>OKAY NOW LETS TALK OUT LOUD WHILE WE'RE TRYING TO HIDE
This telepathy shit was so fucking bad, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>91564505
It's a good idea on paper, not well executed tho.
>>
>>91564505
The entirety of the show was pretty fucking bad.
>>
the whole show was pretty bland and disappointing

It's like you took Teen Titans and made it dramatic and relatable for the older teenage audience but also ironically took out the finer elements that make a show worth watching as a drama

why the fuck is young justice getting a season 3, it really just enrages me
>>
>>91564572
Never underestimate the toxicity and cancer of the shipper fanbase of anything.
>>
>>91564538
>>91564572
bad opinions
>>
>>91564605
t. annoying faggot.
>>
>>91564605
negative opinion on other opinions
>>
>>91564605

Mm.
>>
>>91564572
It's the best DC show though, well..Batman Beyond may tie it. I just can never get into BTAS, I am not a fan of Bruce at all. And JLU has such shitty animation that it loses to YJ. The show had flaws, and a lot of them, but it's still, IMO, the best DC cartoon. Not counting animated movies of course
>>
>>91564505
>shit was so fucking bad

Par for the course with this show.
>>
>>91564817
No one cares about your shit taste.
>>
>>91564817
YJ is definitely my guilty pleasure. It has a lot going for it, but a lot of negatives too like you say.
>>
>>91564817
Holy fuck, how do you handle having so many horrible opinions at once?
>>
File: TT YG.jpg (2MB, 1280x7873px) Image search: [Google]
TT YG.jpg
2MB, 1280x7873px
>>91564572
Could've just posted this instead of typing all that down
>>
>>91564930
>>91564958
>batfags being triggered
>>
>>91564538
The designs and fights were mostly fine.

The writing was terrible, though.
>>
>>91564538
it was ok. had some nice episodes and the designs are good
>>
>>91564817
>It's the best DC show though
lets not go that far. its somewhere in the middle
>I just can never get into BTAS
you are a dumb faggot
>JLU has such shitty
Is ok for its time and holds up just fine.
>animated movies
all of which are shit hatchet jobs you can only enjoy by knowing comics. This is some multi level bait
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.