[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here actually thought season 5 would have Jack babysitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

who here actually thought season 5 would have Jack babysitting an adult woman instead of fighting Aku?

that's the problem with Samurai Jack now
>>
You people will be so happy if Ashi ends up dying within the next couple of episodes by Akus own hands.
>>
File: 66666.jpg (666KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
66666.jpg
666KB, 666x666px
It's literally only been one episode you fuck.
>>
>>91561304
Why can't you fags be satisfied by anything?
>>
>>91561773
Yes, and?
We hope that happens, but it likely won't given the current trend.
>>
Keep on whining Anon, you can't beat the cock, and neither can Ashi.
>>
>>91561821
you're right, my mistake, it's a great thing that instead of watching Jack use his time and skills to fight against Aku in preparation for the ultimate battle against evil we get to watch him play Mr. Fucking Mom.
>>
(you)
>>
>>91561886
jack has been capable of defeating aku for most of the series though dumbass
defeating aku in the future isn't even jack's primary goal either, it's finding a way home. if aku happens to die prior to that then it's a bonus
>>
>>91561304
Holy shit you people are so fucking delusional
Okay, so how would you all do a ten episode final season of Jack? He can't fight Aku throughout all ten episodes without it being repetitive as shit, and if he just does random shit until the final episodes you all would chant "FILLER TRASH SAMURAI HACK 0/10", obviously this Ashi thing is part of a bigger picture, it's all building towards a conclusion
>>
>>91561805
so far
>>
>>91561773
I would
>>
>>91561304

I don't hate Ashi like many autistics here do, I think she is a good mirror character against. Jack. But dear god, I am tired of the father-daughter relationship between two unrelated characters as they travel alone trope already. And I liked it before TLoUs made it a big thing again, because of 2008's Cable run.

But it seems unnecessary for Jack. The cartoon already humanised him perfectly, we already know he is kind and nice. We don't need a little girl to break his hardened shell or whatever.
>>
>>91561304
>Ashi shows up for maybe less than twenty minutes an episode
>anti-Ashi posters make a new thread every hour every week saying how annoying she is

Irony.
>>
>>91561805

Not even that, he literally only drags her along like a backpack halfway through the episode.

I want /pol/ to go back to having shitty internet connections in the Midwest
>>
>>91561304
>Implying Ashi isn't actually Jack's daughter
>>
>>91561805
Yea and that last shot was kino
>>
>>91565433
that would only make it worse.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.