[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Spider-Man movie every 2 years from now on. Alright

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

>>Spider-Man movie every 2 years from now on.

Alright /co/, how far is this gonna go?
>>
>>91556786
First movie will crash and burn and Sony will bring back either Raimi or Webb.
>>
>>91556786
1. A bit disappointing.
2. What the hell is going on?
3. Sony tries something new due to failure of 2. and fails even harder.
4. Reboot without Marvel, involving an idea so stupid that no-one could have predicted it.
>>
>>Homecoming - Vulture and Shocker
>>Sequel - Mysterio and Scorpion
>>Third - Kraven and...Chameleon?

Fuck, this is hard.
>>
We get two or three movies tops with Peter and then they kill him and replace him with Miles
>>
File: image.jpg (489KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489KB, 1000x1537px
>>91556901
There is a solution for the third one mate,but it's not a good one.Replace aunt may with tony and this works in the MCU
>>
>>91556962
That would be such a waste.
>>
>>91556962
>poor Uncle Tony! He hardly can pay the rent and I cannot find a job to help him!
>>
Well, since you're not allowed to use a villain unless they've had their own movie first, and each movie can only have 1 to 2 villains, it's gonna take a lot of movies to reintroduce all the villains we've seen before!

Maybe if we're lucky we'll get a movie every year so we'll have hope of seeing the Sinister Six before the next reboot!

Welcome to the hellscape that is the cinematic universe craze.
>>
File: panic-pacific-cbt.png (692KB, 1235x475px) Image search: [Google]
panic-pacific-cbt.png
692KB, 1235x475px
>>91556962
>Miles Morales
>>
>>91556901
Replace Chameleon with Rhino or Doc Ock. Mysterio can do everything Chameleon can and more.
>>
What id want is for Wilson Fisk to finally put on the Rhino sut only for his plans to be foiled by spidey
>>
>>91560462
> the entire 3rd act is Fisk struggling to get it on
>>
>>91560462
Isn't whole idea behind Fisk is to kill someone when he knows he can get away with it? That's why most of the fights against him in his property, with him claiming legit self-defense.

He would be in for a bit of questioning when the police came in and asked "Mr. Firsk sir, why are you this powered suit known for being used by a criminial?"

Also Kingpin is more of a Daredevil/Punisher villain for years now, many might not even know or consider him as a Spidey villain currently.
>>
>>91560462
>>91561168
>>91561559
I want fisk to develop a split personality where his other peronsality literally beleives he is a fucking rhino and funded a suit for it

>AGGGH VANESSA THE SUITT
>>
>>91556821
>MCU
>Spiderman
>crash and burn
Whatever.
>>
>>91556901
god I would love a Kraven movie.
>>
>>91556821

I'd like to see a spider verse movie
>>
>>91556786
Honestly, I think Marvel fucked up by getting into bed with Sony.
>>
File: Superior Doctor Octopus.jpg (1MB, 782x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Superior Doctor Octopus.jpg
1MB, 782x1200px
>>91556901
See this guy has the right idea. Tom is being groomed to be the next leading role after RDJ (eventually) quits. Moreover, Marvel knows people want the Sinister Six, and its going to be a small setup to hold people over until they figure out who the next big bad will be after Thanos. Though I agree with this anon>>91558732, Chameleon has to go, do Doc. And Im going to piss some people off, but they should do clone body Otto, only hes grown from both Peter/Ottos DNA
>>
Bump
Don't care I'm hyped for this movie
>>
File: tommo.png (240KB, 636x825px) Image search: [Google]
tommo.png
240KB, 636x825px
>>91556786
Hopefully until the sextape leaks
>>
I prefer a spider-man movie every two years to a star wars every year.
>>
>>91562910
I don't know anyone who gives a shot about the sinister six. It needs to more time to be set up. Rather six films, the sixth being sinister six, would be ideal, really.
>>
To be fair, Avi Arad isn't involved with Homecoming so that's a plus I guess
>>
>>91556935
Sure, Bendis.
>>
File: Mayday_Spider-Girl.jpg (129KB, 478x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mayday_Spider-Girl.jpg
129KB, 478x720px
>>91556935
>>91556962
Fuck no. I want this to keep going until Tom Holland gets too old to play Spider-Man so the character retires and settles down with MJ and then we get Mayday.
>>
>>91568229
Thank God the toyman is gone. Maybe they can have fun with spiderman now,
>>
>>91570682
Somebody get this Anon inside Marvel Studios. We need a voice for Madame Mayday.
>>
>>91568113
>More time
Fuck that, we dont need 6 fucking movies to get to it, doing 2 villains a movie should be fine. You really think Shocker or Rhino can hold a movie on their own? Mysterio and Kraven could, just have another tag along for a supporting role like Zola was
>>
>>91556962
fuck off benis
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.