[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this was pretty anticlimatic and they explained what happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: logan.jpg (55KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
logan.jpg
55KB, 320x480px
this was pretty anticlimatic
and they explained what happened to the rest of the xmen
why do xmen movies always do this if feels like something big is going to happen then it doesn't
also must they roll out the wolverine clone every time they need logan to fight some one.
even bring back sarbertooth would have been more interesting than this
>>
>>91554198
sorry they never explained what happened to the other xmen
>>
>>91554198
It was a small movie, it was supposed to be a small movie. it was about a couple of old men dying in the middle of nowhere.
>>
So what did happen to the rest of the xmen?

After Logan and Charles had their little fight in the bunker, I thought the movie implied Logan killed them(just like in Old Man Logan)

Then they had this food talk + scientist doing the "it was me, dio" crap near the end
>>
>>91554207
i know i get that but it still felt under whelming
>>
>>91554207
That's not about anything, seriously if they had actually went forward with the theme of forgoing being a senseless killer into a family person with meaning, that Xavier had been setting up in the first half of the movie this would have been a solid movie.

But instead like most cape shit it ends with a big fight scene where the resolution has nothing to do with the themes the first half builds up on.
>>
>>91554233
Would you have liked it more if they had to save the city by shutting off a blue laser that's shooting into the sky?
>>
>>91554244
see that what pissed me off i though logan would go with the kids and help them instead of dying
>>
>>91554231
Charles killed them after having an episode. Logan may have killed them under Charles influence.

The scientists didn't actually kill anyone (besides his goons), he just put chemicals in water supplies so the mutant gene went away.
>>
>>91554198
so with the new mutant kids is this the ultimate universe now
>>
>>91554254
Are you saying you didn't want that to happen?
>>
>>91554284
i guess im a fan boy but i didnt thing logan dying was the best ending if he instead went with the kids kinda a renewal of sorts
>>
>>91554291
Yea that's what I was thinking, the movie didn't really set up for him to die anyway. I movie doesn't get better just because you kill off the main character. I also feel they just killed him off so they don't make any more movies with him, which is dumb.
>>
>>91554330
specially when the doctor said he had something in him poising him i though that was a set up, i guess he meant the Adamantium
>>
>>91554339
Right and throughout the movie he doesn't give a shit and seems to want to die, it makes his death all that less impactful since it wasn't really a hard choice for him
>>
>>91554360
the real struggle is to live,
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.