[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aku has hired Jack to hunt down and kill Jack. However, they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12

File: Jack.png (1MB, 3080x1616px) Image search: [Google]
Jack.png
1MB, 3080x1616px
Aku has hired Jack to hunt down and kill Jack.
However, they both respect each other as martial artists, even though they both know this has to be a fight to the death, and choose to use only their swords.

Who would prove that they are the superior swordsman and make it out alive? Jack or Jack
>>
File: 1382249987062.gif (2MB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
1382249987062.gif
2MB, 480x271px
>>91551289

Jack's sword can only cut through evil. Unless Raiden enters Jack the Ripper mode this'll be one sided.

Even then most of Jack's feats are pretty human. He's survived some shit, but nothing as ridiculous as Raiden, and his feats of strength are nearly as absurd either. Raiden operates on a level that no other robot in Jack's world does, I just really can't see him standing a chance.
>>
>>91551387
>Unless Raiden enters Jack the Ripper mode this'll be one sided.
You don't just unkill thousands of children
Just because Raiden is the protag of his games it doesn't mean he's a good guy
>>
>>91551420

He's not evil though, despite his past he still tries to fight for the side of good. None of that really matters though when he can move inhumanly fast and cut through solid steel mechs. Jack really doesn't stand a chance.
>>
>>91551498
>he can move inhumanly fast and cut through solid steel mechs.
that literally describes Samurai Jack as well though, don't you remember his fight against the Bounty Hunters where he took all them out before a drop of water fell 2-3 feet?
>>
>>91551498

Anything Raiden can do Jack can also do, like move inhumanely fast and cut through steel robots.
>>
File: smokey.png (421KB, 422x523px) Image search: [Google]
smokey.png
421KB, 422x523px
>>91551289
>guy who genocides evil robots versus evil robot
gee i wonder
>>
>>91551547
Fair enough, speed wise I guess they're equal, I still don't think Jack is as strong/durable as Raiden though.

>>91551549

I guess I must've missed the episode where Jack did anything close to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y3h61W2zZg
>>
damn... what a tough choice. Guess I'll have to go with Jack
>>
>>91551561
>raiden
>evil
>>
>>91551387
>Walk away from Orbital Re-entry.
>Deflect minigun fire.
>Have face dragged down a mountain side at high speeds.
>Pretty human.

I hear Raiden is pretty nutso, but don't pretend that Jack is bound by any metric of realism.
>>
File: i7w0A8n.png (118KB, 286x257px) Image search: [Google]
i7w0A8n.png
118KB, 286x257px
>>91551654
>Raiden
>pure hearted nice guy
>>
File: 1473487476578.gif (2MB, 413x221px) Image search: [Google]
1473487476578.gif
2MB, 413x221px
I think the real question is if Jack is as good as Sam. Jack's sword might be magic, but only in the sense that it can harm Aku and it is pretty constantly sharp. Sam can do WAY more inhuman stuff than Jack, and only with cybernetics in one arm, plus his high-vibration Muramasa is a damn good sword without any magic.

Since Raiden can defeat Sam canonically, if Sam is better than Jack, Raiden would probably win. I'd say that he's probably lose an arm or something though, not that that's a problem when Doktor or whoever could make another.

I think a better question would be Jack vs Armstrong, honestly. Can Jack's sword cut through Nanomachines?
>>
>>91551689
>Can Jack's sword cut through Nanomachines?
Are the nanomachines are just really small robots
>>
>>91551715
I think you fucked up
>>
>>91551387
>Jack's sword can only cut through evil. Unless Raiden enters Jack the Ripper mode this'll be one sided.
>only evil
Lulu... sweet thing
>>
File: 1491764724897.jpg (26KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
1491764724897.jpg
26KB, 736x414px
>>91551685
>everything is black and white
>>
>>91551719
>>91551715
>>91551689
Fuck, you know what I meant
Nanomachines are just little robots
and we all know how well robots stand up to Jack's sword
>>
File: 253962346265.png (819KB, 536x1212px) Image search: [Google]
253962346265.png
819KB, 536x1212px
>>91551289
Raiden is ridiculous cranked past 11, and was fighting other ridiculous villains who were leagues of their own in terms of crazy.

Now maybe Jack can break Raiden's sword, but it will either end with that and Jack winning because Raiden's disarmed, or it will end similar to Jetstream Sam's fight with Raiden. Jack's good, but he's still able to be defeated. The Guardian episode proved that.

Really, I'd be more interested on seeing how Jack can handle Desperados and Armstrong.
>>
>>91551656

>nearly taken out of commission from being stabbed with a dagger
>took several days to recover

What does and doesn't hurt him is kind of inconsistent, I'm mostly going by what we've seen in the most recent season.
>>
>>91551725
it is when you're talking about a sword that looks at things in terms of GOOD or EVIL

"Sure, he's a child murderer and has killed literally countless people while running his paramilitary organization, he only murdered people for money if he thought they weren't nice" doesn't sound like a very "GOOD" thing to me
>>
>>91551751
What the fuck are you even talking about? That's not Raiden's backstory at all.
>>
>>91551387
>Jack's sword can only cut through evil.
Nope
>>
It doesn't matter if Raiden is good or not, he's like 85% robotics Jack will definitely be able to cut through him since robots have no soul.
>>
>>91551751
>it is when you're talking about a sword that looks at things in terms of GOOD or EVIL

How the fuck do so many people get this shit wrong? It's not that the sword CAN'T harm people who are good, it's that it can't be USED by people who are evil. Only the fucking pure of heart can use the sword.
>>
>>91551751
Jack's sword is not built on duality like that. It can't cut the pure of heart, so it can't hurt Jack. It's blessed by gods, so it can permanently harm Aku. It works like a normal sword in every other situation. Jack has used the sword against guys who have done way less horrible shit in their lives than Raiden. I mean, he used it against The Guardian, who is incredibly neutral and whose only motivation is to not let anybody use the portal. He also fought The Scotsman and The Lava Monster using the sword, and those are both good people.
>>
>>91551741
Sudoku Jack said it himself. He's survived worse. It was mainly guilt over killing holding him down more than the actual injury (which despite bleeding in a river for several hours, leaving it to bleed for several more hours after pulling out the blade, and having no medical attention beyond stitching it up, he recovered to 100% just fine.
>>
>>91551848
>since robots have no soul.
>>
>>91551289
Jack doesn't respect shit, he's a whiny, angsty bitch.
Also a robot. Therefore Jack wins.
>>
I'm going say raiden's feats are way above jack's the in terms of strength and I'm going say speed as well as he caught up to a train and ran vertically across a building.
>>
File: 1459475585069.gif (404KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459475585069.gif
404KB, 200x200px
>>91551848
>robots have no soul
Pretty much the #1 subplot in MGR is Blade Wolf learning to make his own decisions as opposed to blindly following his programming. His fucking song's lyrics are specifically about that.
>>
>>91551869
Still can't hurt the pure of heart though, remember when aku tried using it on jack?
>>
>>91551869
>>91552157
It's definitely only the purest of heart cannot be harmed. Anybody can USE it. Aku was wielding it just fine, it just couldn't hurt Jack. IIRC that Spartan guy uses Jack's sword in that one episode.
>>
>>91552157
>lt can only be used for good. ln the hand of evil, it can never harm an innocent and so, Aku, it cannot harm me but it can harm you.

Those are Jack's words on it. I imagine that attempting to stop Jack's righteous quest would be interpreted by the sword as not good and thus deserving holy slices.
>>
>>91551948
>he caught up to a train and ran vertically across a building.
when you're talking about Samurai Jack, neither of these things are impressive
>>
Raiden seems like he'd be at least as strong as Not-Morpheus, so probably him
>>
Anyone who can not just stand up but fucking run, fight AND fight well in heels like these is more than human. Jack's gonna win this one.
>>
>>91552900
Look at the OP pic, anon. Raiden's got similar heels built into his feet.
>>
>>91552932
Not nearly the height and balance hazard as Jack's heels, and Raiden's been practicing with his boots for awhile. Jack literally picked these off a store shelf, cut up a lamp post, ran up a building, and went off to kick robot ass in them. Didn't even bother drawing his sword.
>>
>>91552900
>>91552932
Raiden, to Jack: Ah, you think heels are your ally? You merely adopted the heels. I was born with them, constructed with them. I did not see high-heeled footwear until I was already made a cyborg, by then it was nothing to me but NANOMACHINES, SON.
>>
Also, never mind a Raiden vs Jack showdown. I want to see a tag-team match of Raiden and Jack versus Senator Armstrong and Aku.
>>
>>91551725
In D&D there is an alignment system where literally every living thing is on a spectrum of good and evil. What a lot of people don't get about the system (and I'd agree it's stupid as fuck but it's baked into the mythos and other worldly planes) is Good and Evil, as well as Order and Chaos are real tangible things that can be measured. Kind of like radiation or some shit.

So in those terms, which are often bolted onto the real world, yes. The world is black and white. Someone is good, or they are evil. They can flip between the two but it's not a percentile thing. It's about which type of radiation they are in harmony with and spread throughout the universe by their presence.
>>
>>91551289
Goku.
>>
>>91553800
But Goku is terrible with a sword, how could he prove that he is the better swordsman?
>>
File: aheago.jpg (133KB, 536x593px) Image search: [Google]
aheago.jpg
133KB, 536x593px
>>91551289
>Samurai Jack is getting beaten, picks up Sam's old Sword
>Phil Lamar in all his glory:
>"My sword is a sword of righteousness."
>"But, this is not my sword."

WANT
>>
>>91553859
The only real way for the fight to end is for Raiden to start moving so fast that he accidentally goes back in time and leaves Jack behind
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.