[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about a confession thread? We hadn't had one of those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1491011215274.jpg (140KB, 900x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1491011215274.jpg
140KB, 900x1368px
How about a confession thread? We hadn't had one of those in a while.

I will start. I actually like Doctor Doom's new look. Shame it is written by Bendis though.
>>
I like Ramos's art
>>
I would rather the mask look like his older one.
>>
File: 1486928187880.gif (123KB, 277x454px) Image search: [Google]
1486928187880.gif
123KB, 277x454px
BvS and MoS are two of my favorite movies and I can't wait to watch WW/JL even though I hated SS
I loved all the MCU Netflix shows and can't wait for Defenders and Frank.
I don't like Pixar in the slightest. I think Toy Story 1 is okay, and despise everything else.
I write shipping fanfiction.
A huge reason I get into shows now is for shipping
>>
Skottie Young is one of the most talented artists working in comics and it's a fucking tragedy that he only gets to do shitty MARVEL BABIES variant covers.

No one understands shape, movement, color, and especially character design like Skottie. His Oz comics are legitimately the definitive versions of Oz for me, and I grew up on the original novels.

I will never understand how the fuck /co/ could possibly hate him and even compare him to faggots like Ramos.
>>
>>91550749
I don't think Liefelds art is all that bad
>>
>>91550854
isn't* I mean
>>
>>91550749
I miss when Ahern Mayon was a B-lister at best.
>>
>>91550841
Jesus christ, anon. Not even Father Hulk could smash your sins.

You're honestly beyond help. It genuinely bothers me that we share air.

>>91550854
Liefeld actually has a pretty decent handle on a lot of things. Unfortunately, he stopped improving past age 15, and is fucking awful at anatomy, action, paneling, and faces. Dear god, his faces...
>>
>I actually like Doctor Doom's new look
Did you like the suit Tony was using before Doom took over? because it's basically a recolor
>>
I don't actually read comics, I just come here to shitpost
>>
>>91550907
my reasoning was if he's made it then he has to be good at it. if he was horrible then how come we don't have millions of horrid comic artists making shitty batman and Spider-Man?
>>
I absolutely hate Frank Quietly's art. I have trouble reading anything he was done the art for because his characters are so ugly.
>>
Batman v Superman is my favorite cape movie.
>>
>>91550841
You are wrong
>>
File: FIGURE-026186_08.jpg (69KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-026186_08.jpg
69KB, 800x800px
>>91550936
It is a sexy looking suit. Thinking of buying the toy just because of it.
>>
I-I'm actually a woman. Sorry /co/ I've failed you!
>>
>>91551330
Nice try Marvel.
>>
>>91551327
Holy shit this looks incredible as a toy. The actual suit in the comics is trash.
>>
Out of every book with "X-Men" in the title, I think Jason Aaron's Wolverine & The X-Men has been the best X-Men run so far this decade. And with the way things are looking that isn't likely to change.
>>
>>91550853
/co/ has shit taste, anon. Just try starting an Eric Canete thread and you will see faggots drowning the thread with "muh anatomy, not muh bland realistic art"
>>
sometimes I play my old 60's records while reading my Spider-Man comics and pretend its still the 60's
>>
I still own some of Chuck Austen X-Men comics and I used to like them as a kid.

I didn't like Beavis and Butthead's revival, it didn't seem right for some reason.

I like MTV's CGI Spider-Man cartoon.

This is a /v/ opinion, but I liked Stranglehold much more than I liked Max Payne 3. MP3 just didn't seem as fun as previous two parts.
>>
>>91550841
>A huge reason I get into shows now is for shipping

Everything before this was forgivable.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.